Search results for query: *

1. Impudenter

Game Mechanics Why does "Quick-stack" and "Deposit all" not work with the Void Bag, when "Quick-stack to nearby chests" does?

As the title suggests, when you use the button "Quick-stack to nearby chests" with an open Void Bag in your inventory, items from both your inventory and your Void Bag will get quick-stacked to nearby chests. However, if you've opened a specific chest, using the buttons "Quick-stack" or "Deposit...
  2. Impudenter

Items Make the Cellphone work as an infinite Wormhole Potion

This is just a small QoL suggestion. Similar to how the Magic Mirror is essentially an infinite Recall Potion, could we make the Cellphone (and the Shellphone) function as an infinite Wormhole potion, allowing you to teleport to players on your team at no cost? It's not more powerful than using...
  3. Impudenter

Blocks & Decoration Smaller placable Explosives, or some other way of destroying blocks with precision

I enjoy building, and I'm currently working on an adventure map. I recently realized that the only way to destroy blocks using wire, is the Explosives block. It has a much bigger explosion radius than both Bombs and Dynamite, (a 10-block radius, compared to 5 and 7 for Bombs and Dynamite), and...
  4. Impudenter

Weapons & Equip Mark armor and equippables as favourites, to keep them across different loadouts

The loadouts added in 1.4.4 was a great addition to the game, but I rarely actually use them, simply because I often want to use certain items in more than one loadout, (for example Wings, or the Ankh Shield). My suggestion is to make it possible to mark armor and equippables as favourites...
  5. Impudenter

Blocks & Decoration Sticky Boulder

I just want a Sticky Boulder that simply doesn't roll. At all. It just lands with a *thud* and... well, sticks.
  6. Impudenter

Terraria State of the Game - October 2022

Wait, what kind of modifyers were you able to add before? I'm interested.
  7. Impudenter

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

While I love the changes to the Void Bag, I do find them a bit inconsistent. If we can mark certain items as favourites in it, and quick-stack to nearby chests from it, then why doesn't "deposit all" also work with items in an open Void Bag? Currently, if I want to empty my Void Bag, I still...
  8. Impudenter

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

I want to leave some feedback on the new loadout feature. Would it be possible to let us favorite armor and equippables, (using alt+left click), in order to let us use the same items across different loadouts? Right now, you'd have to craft multiples of each item you want to use in multiple...
  9. Impudenter

Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

Loving the new update so far! I just wanted to ask, would it be possible to let us favorite armor and equippables, in order to let us use the same items across different loadouts? Right now, you'd have to craft multiples of each item you want to use in multiple loadouts, (for example wings or...
Back
Top Bottom