Search results for query: *

1. Lt Vacoule

Ive been playing some old tconfig mods and have come across an error message.

Thank you, I fixed the issue. It turned out that my worlds and characters got corrupted! If you have tconfig version 35.1 or 35.0, I would like to download that instead since the .38 is quite buggy
  2. Lt Vacoule

Ive been playing some old tconfig mods and have come across an error message.

Ive been doing a playthrough of the tconfig avalon mod and this error message now shows up when I try to play singlplayer or Host and play. Does anyone know how to fix this issue? I understand that it is an outdated version of Terraria but there are some people that seem to still play tconfig...
  3. Lt Vacoule

Builds LT Vacoule`s Calamity Builds

Thank you so much for the kind words, I appreciate the support.:happy:
  4. Lt Vacoule

Yeah, I dont mind. Be sure to use gemspark walls to achieve the glow effect at night. Thanks for the positive feedback:happy:
  5. Lt Vacoule

Hello Terrarians I have recently completed a Calamity Revengence run with a focus on building. These are some of the best examples of my building skill in terraria. Some starter houses that I built in prehardmode An underground lab with a library and a smithy The Crabulon Arena(Mushroom...
  6. Lt Vacoule

Mushroom Magnifique, a VERY Fancy Crabulon Arena

Hello everyone, I wanted to share one of my best creations in terraria. I recently started a new Calamity playthrough with a focus on building and much like last year, I wanted to make a theater themed arena for crabulon. Only this time, its a lot bigger and better. Introducing the Mushroom...
  7. Lt Vacoule

Jungle Castle` Duer

Thanks , ill be sure to use that advice in future builds.
  8. Lt Vacoule

Jungle Castle` Duer

Hello Fellow Terrarians!! It has been a while since I have posted but today I am exited to present my newest build, Castle`Duer of the Jungle! This build was heavily inspired by Khaios as I am a big fan of his build style. This is the most effort I have ever put in a Terraria build and I hope to...
  9. Lt Vacoule

Entry for CC "Showbiz Baby" [MEDIA]

Entry for CC "Showbiz Baby"
  10. Lt Vacoule

Allow me to introduce myself

Thank you, I’m sure I will.
  11. Lt Vacoule

Allow me to introduce myself

Hello Terraria Community, my name is John but you can call me Vacuole. I have been a dedicated terrarian since December of 2013. I have over four thousand hours on record(this includes console and mobile) and I have decided to take part in the community. I am always open to discussions regarding...
  12. Lt Vacoule

Crabulon Arena

Hello terrarians, This is my first post on the forums so please forgive me if I missed anything. Anyways, I had a rather unique idea for an arena to fight the Calamity boss, Crabulon. It takes an old theatre theme because I always imagined this particular boss fight to be set up as some sort of...
Back
Top Bottom