Search results for query: *

• Users: Lt Vacoule
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Lt Vacoule

Ive been playing some old tconfig mods and have come across an error message.

Ive been doing a playthrough of the tconfig avalon mod and this error message now shows up when I try to play singlplayer or Host and play. Does anyone know how to fix this issue? I understand that it is an outdated version of Terraria but there are some people that seem to still play tconfig...
  2. Lt Vacoule

Builds LT Vacoule`s Calamity Builds

Hello Terrarians I have recently completed a Calamity Revengence run with a focus on building. These are some of the best examples of my building skill in terraria. Some starter houses that I built in prehardmode An underground lab with a library and a smithy The Crabulon Arena(Mushroom...
  3. Lt Vacoule

Mushroom Magnifique, a VERY Fancy Crabulon Arena

Hello everyone, I wanted to share one of my best creations in terraria. I recently started a new Calamity playthrough with a focus on building and much like last year, I wanted to make a theater themed arena for crabulon. Only this time, its a lot bigger and better. Introducing the Mushroom...
  4. Lt Vacoule

Jungle Castle` Duer

Hello Fellow Terrarians!! It has been a while since I have posted but today I am exited to present my newest build, Castle`Duer of the Jungle! This build was heavily inspired by Khaios as I am a big fan of his build style. This is the most effort I have ever put in a Terraria build and I hope to...
  5. Lt Vacoule

Allow me to introduce myself

Hello Terraria Community, my name is John but you can call me Vacuole. I have been a dedicated terrarian since December of 2013. I have over four thousand hours on record(this includes console and mobile) and I have decided to take part in the community. I am always open to discussions regarding...
  6. Lt Vacoule

Crabulon Arena

Hello terrarians, This is my first post on the forums so please forgive me if I missed anything. Anyways, I had a rather unique idea for an arena to fight the Calamity boss, Crabulon. It takes an old theatre theme because I always imagined this particular boss fight to be set up as some sort of...
Back
Top Bottom