Search results for query: *

1. D

PS4 Crystal blocks disappear from building menu

I placed some stone blocks and a stack of crystal shards into my inventory. When I go into the crafting menu and hold Quick Craft on Crystal Blocks it'll start to craft the stack then abruptly stop and disappear from the crafting menu as if I ran out of supplies. You have to close your inventory...
  2. D

PS4 W2B/T Arkhalis

I would like to buy or trade for the Arkhalis. I have a lot of near endgame items. We can discuss what you would like.
  3. D

Humorous Lucky Unicorn Nipples?!

I'm a Super Backer on Kickstarter While perusing through their technology section I came a cross the following campaign and I had to share it. <Content Removed by Staff>
  4. D

Videogame based Keys on Kickstarter

I've supported these guys before and they're back for round 2. They make keys that look like swords that work! If they meet their stretch goals then you get to vote on what the other keys will be! The Key Armory
  5. D

Console Any other Terraria hoarders out there?

I've been going through a bunch of my chests and have come to the conclusion that I'm a Terraria hoarder. Dirt, stone, snow, ice, I keep EVERYTHING! . Is this a common thing? Are there other players that do this?
  6. D

Great Kickstarter Game

I found this pirate digital boardgame on Kickstarter and it looks like a lot of fun. It's called: Pirates War - The Dice King Find it here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1325965486/pirates-war-the-dice-king/description
  7. D

Console Have you found the Lost Girl/Nymph?

After playing Terraria on PS3 since November 2013 then on PS4, I finally found and killed the rare Nymph today! For a while I didn't even know she existed now I have the banner as proof. Have you found the Nymph? How long did it take to find her?
  8. D

PS4 Selling High-end Items

All these are items that I have already earned and thought someone on the forum would appreciate them more than just selling them in game. I'm looking for different building blocks because I'm trying to get every type of block there is in Terraria. If someone is willing to do work for me in lieu...
  9. D

Console Kick people from your world

There should be a way to kick an undesired person from your world only for the world's owner. Like pressing the Options button over their face when in map view would open a selection box. The selections could be: ○Show position on map ○Kick from world
  10. D

PS4 Invite only online world lets uninvited in

I setup my world to play online and I made it invite only and invited one friend. Within 10 minutes I had six people jumping around my world and five were never invited. They said that by going to your friends Playstation screen and selecting the "Playing Terraria online," then selecting...
  11. D

PS3 WTB Orange Bloodroot

I've reached Platinum for Terraria but can't find Orange Bloodroot anywhere. I have just about everything in game because I'm a bit of a Terraria hoarder so just ask and I'll check my "stock." Heh. PS4 or PS3: DFA_2Tricky
Back
Top Bottom