Search results for query: *

1. Kyoko Tomato

tModLoader Terraria Recipes and Items

There seems to be an issue when using the gui scale slider, as when it's anything above default 100 the menus are unable to be interacted with. Otherwise, it's a nice mod that's quite like N/J/R/whatever-letter-prefix-it-is-now/EI.
  2. Kyoko Tomato

Standalone Terraria Industrial Revolution

Agreed, is this discontinued? The main webpage says it the download hasn't been updated for around 4 months now? :<
  3. Kyoko Tomato

tAPI (WIP) The Ardium Mod

awww
  4. Kyoko Tomato

@Industrial Revolution How do I allocate more ram to the server, and how do I launch it manually? Also, I never entererred a time stop command. I think it might just be server lag again since it occasionally turns day then a couple secs later its night then day ago, then its night again for a...
  5. Kyoko Tomato

Zombies are extremely buggy for me, they teleport every time you hit them, and night lasts an extremely long time ;P On the other hand, this is a lot more pleasing to play than vanilla terraria ;D
  6. Kyoko Tomato

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

Tmodloader, heres the link : http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/1-3-tmodloader-a-modding-api.23726/
  7. Kyoko Tomato

I sometimes stay on my computer for 21 hours, then I get up to get a snack and fall forward and...

I sometimes stay on my computer for 21 hours, then I get up to get a snack and fall forward and pass out :P EDIT: Why do people seem to like that I fell on my face and passed out? My nose was painful! :D
  8. Kyoko Tomato

tModLoader Cheeze's Content Pack

Oh my..
  9. Kyoko Tomato

How cow, those eyes stand out. Evrything is so freakin realistic :P

How cow, those eyes stand out. Evrything is so freakin realistic :P
  10. Kyoko Tomato

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Indeed.... Uhhhgh, so I spray my underarms with it then eat it? Yuck. Genuis!
  11. Kyoko Tomato

Ohhhh yaya Hamaxe means hamburger axe, right?
  12. Kyoko Tomato

Me agree.
  13. Kyoko Tomato

:D
  14. Kyoko Tomato

Is that a reference I see? Me and Awesome rhyme - they end with the same letter, right? Two letters actually! Sorta. Well, cya. At least I end with a happy note, "PhoenixBlade likes this" ! Bai !
  15. Kyoko Tomato

Okay xD Well one of you? :D This is coding, right? PhoenixBlade likes this? Hmmph... Again! Well, cya! I am gonna wait for terraria to build my weapon, hopefully my code is correct. Cya! Be back tomorrow(hopefully)
  16. Kyoko Tomato

Do you think you two could try and help me learn to code in terraria sometime? I really want to make a mod or items or something along those lines. And I HATE particles. They are impossible for me. Well I like them but cant do them.. Bleh less rambling for me!
  17. Kyoko Tomato

Yes! $0.00! TOP THAT! Hehehehe... And PhoenixBlade just sits back and likes stuff. Your sneaky phoenix!
  18. Kyoko Tomato

No your dont.... hehehe
Back
Top Bottom