Search results for query: *

1. airpirate33

how do i join your servers

how do i join your servers
  2. airpirate33

Portfolio/Multi-Topic small ideas but nothing finished

So I already knew that but its a lot of coding for anything good and maybe it could be in terraria 2
  3. airpirate33

I know but not a real ancient time or far future And I was just joking about the tardis thing
  4. airpirate33

I there a way to change where this thread is
  5. airpirate33

Some people have come up with a time changing device. But most of theirs just change it from day to night. I think thats lame. They sould sent you to much different places like ancient greece or a distopian society maybe even dinosuars or ancient man. There could be new npcs new maps new...
  6. airpirate33

Oh and maybe a hydra boss

Oh and maybe a hydra boss
  7. airpirate33

So I am trying to come up with some thing and I thought of a name for a boss,Midas king of...

So I am trying to come up with some thing and I thought of a name for a boss,Midas king of kings. But. Then I couldnt think of anything else
  8. airpirate33

NPCs & Enemies The Scientist | Cyborg Invasion

Love the idea but I think it will never get put in because it would be so hard to sprit
  9. airpirate33

Pixel Art Elemental!

. What?? Am I holusinatining. There amazing:eek:
  10. airpirate33

Much better

Much better
  11. airpirate33

Whips!

Whips!
  12. airpirate33

Yes in fact I did. (I am Trining to change that now but it is very hard on a phone and I will...

Yes in fact I did. (I am Trining to change that now but it is very hard on a phone and I will not get out my kindle)
  13. airpirate33

Did you know that I can report myself

Did you know that I can report myself
  14. airpirate33

Pixel Art Elemental!

You should make a weavers set. Like people who knit. The sword coult be a kniting needle and the rest can be knited.
  15. airpirate33

Pixel Art Zemmy's Pixel Art

Wow... that is really cool. I couldnt make anthing like the my current sprites look like... well I could get reported for saying it but you get the idea.
  16. airpirate33

Other cloudy with a chance of meat balls and monsters event

I have never watched that movie the joke is simply pop culture
  17. airpirate33

Well I'm trying to make something totally different like why do we need to make more thinngs like a white blood moon or hell moon those are just the same things. And I want to make something new with a new train of thought.
  18. airpirate33

Sorry that's what you think and we weren't chatting we were talking about the event. And he unlike you tried to help me and though before posting.
  19. airpirate33

50% but he is a rare mob that spawnes on the outer two thirds of the map
Back
Top Bottom