Search results for query: *

1. PedroCOG

PC Cursor Lag/Slow Cursor

Hi, I have been playing Terraria for some years and I always had this problem, the cursor looks slow and inaccurate for some reason. It never really bothered me, but now I am playing calamity in Death Mode, and I wish I had better accuracy. So, if you know what causes this and how to fix it, I...
  2. PedroCOG

PC Steam Overlay won't work - prevents me from connecting to my friend's world

Haha, I had this same problem, its simple, go to Terraria in the library > Properties > Local files > Browse local files you just need to start the game from there
  3. PedroCOG

Strange Problem

Hi, I've been playing modded Terraria with my friend for some months before the problem, and was completely normal The problem started when me and my friend started playing again, and we notice that the game was fps laggy, for no reason, looks like its 30 fps but is actually 144, horrible to...
  4. PedroCOG

PC Terraria looks like 30 fps?

Yes, I checked the nvidia control painel, but, as I said the frame rate isn't limited, its running in 144 fps, but terraria looks like 30 I asked a friend if his terraria looks like that too, and he confirmed to me, that's really weird
  5. PedroCOG

Of course, yes
  6. PedroCOG

Hello, I have been playing modded terraria with my friend for a couple months, we stopped playing for a few weeks and recently returned to play, but we noticed something weird. Terraria just looks like its running in 30 fps, but it is actually 144 fps, I already tried a lot of things to solve...
Back
Top Bottom