Search results for query: *

• Users: Orithan
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Orithan

Xbox One White Paint issues

When I was decorating my home base, I was painting various things different colours. All the paints seemed to work fine, except White Paint. When used on certain tiles, White Paint somehow paints tiles completely black with completely white outlines, etc. On other tiles, White Paint paints...
  2. Orithan

NPCs & Enemies Rebalancing King Slime

Rebalancing King Slime So I had my first run-in with the King Slime in 1.3, and I noticed that he had a new teleportation tactic which instantly shuts down any cheesing tactics available to the early player. This made the fight surprisingly hard (but still fair - You are given the proper tools...
  3. Orithan

Weapons & Equip (Sprites) Earlygame Armor tiering

Note: This suggestion originated from before 1.3, but this suggestion is still relevant to the current game. Disclaimer: This needs balancing. Fixing up Earlygame Armor One major issue I have with the game is that the normalmode armor is useless. In between the grindfest required to obtain...
  4. Orithan

Unfair Death!

Ever had the moment where you wanted to throw your controller in rage or wanted to smash the keyboard out of frustration because the game decided to just flat out roflstomp you because it felt like it? Share this frustration here. Every single Explosive trap death in Terraria. I hate these...
  5. Orithan

Items [Sprites] A different way of solving the RNG issue.

Reposting from a different thread: And thus this is the basis of my suggestion: More craftable items for lategame, and make the RNG items that make no sense being part of the RNG become drops instead. Disclaimer: This does not provide balancing changes which may have to be made as well as that...
  6. Orithan

tAPI Changing the value and color of Mana icons

Regarding the mana icons on the screen (the ones that represent your mana): How would you go about modding in an item that increases your maximum mana by increasing how much mana an icon corresponds to and changing the color of the icon, in much the same way that the Life Fruit does to Health...
  7. Orithan

Traps

What are your feelings about traps? Me? I really hate dealing with traps, as they always have to be "the one thing" that cheeses deaths on me. Thank god for Dangersense potions; they are a godsend. Still it doesn't make boulders and explosives any less cheap, despite the game being more fair...
  8. Orithan

Xbox 360 Odd quirk with worm enemies?

While farming Eater of Souls for Ancient Shadow Armor, I discovered an odd quirk regarding worm enemies (namely Devourers in this case). I placed a long platform of Ebonstone block high up in the air and I was standing on a wooden platform high above said Ebonstone (high enough for it to be...
Back
Top Bottom