Search results for query: *

• Users: Tenoxo
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Tenoxo

**REPORTED** German Typo

So I made a post 4 months ago or so about this and I was said that they do not have time now for localisation. Now that 1.4.1 is out I thought It would be fitting for me to report It again. I'm just going to quote myself. " With the depth meter you can see where you are vertically. When you are...
  2. Tenoxo

Favourite Stars (Simplified Favouritized Icon)

This Texturepack is very simple. It changes your Favouritized Icon and simplifies it with the favouritizing Cursor Icon! Or in other words just adds a little star on the top right. If there is any way to improve this Texturepack be sure to let me know in the comments. If you like this...
  3. Tenoxo

Dark Mode UI

This Texturepack is very simple. Your Inventory is now darker and most other slots (Inventoryslots, Chestslots etc.) It also simplifies the UI a little, by adding only a little yellow star on the upper-right if an Item is favouritized. (If you don't like that read the "READ ME" inside the "Dark...
  4. Tenoxo

Chaos Elemental Trail

I'm making a texturepack and changed the "Chaos Elemental" but the trail/particle/motionblur or something behind the "New Texture" still is the Chaos Elemental trail/particle/motionblur. I've looked into the Terraria Image files but hadn't found anything. Is there anyway to change it? If yes...
  5. Tenoxo

Auto Opening Trapdoors

I don't know if this is a bug, or a forgotten feature, or if it's just intended. In Journeys End is a new "Auto-Door-Opening-Feature" so that when you walk against a door it opens and automatically closes behind you. I thought because of that, it would be the same with trapdoors but sadly, no...
  6. Tenoxo

Working as Designed Pirate's Curse not in Beastiary

When you kill a Piratecaptain a "Pirate's Curse" spawns. I wanted to look it up in the Bestiary "Pirate Invasion" Section, but didn't find it. Is this a bug?
  7. Tenoxo

German typo | Language

With the depth meter you can see where you are vertically. When you are in space it displays "Space" and in german it displays "Leertaste". The problem is "Leertaste" is german for "Spacebar" and not for "Space". It should display "Weltall" or something like that, that means the "Space" and not...
  8. Tenoxo

**REPORTED** Cursed Debuff not working with Maces

If you swing maces in your hand and get the cursed debuff, you can just keep going.
  9. Tenoxo

**REPORTED** Stone Platforms get destroyed by lava

The Issue is in the title. Is this intended?
Back
Top Bottom