Search results for query: *

• Users: AgCl
  • Order by date
  1. A

Weapons & Equip Buff the True Excalibur

That's what I said. If you shoot into a crowd of enemies with the True Excalibur projectiles, only half of the projectiles will do damage. That's like using the minishark with the meteor shot - terrible dps. If the TE projectiles didn't pierce, it would be equal to the TNE.
  2. A

Are you sure that the glowy sword projectiles don't trigger frames like bullets do?
  3. A

Items Power Equipment!

Amazing idea for content, consistent with the usual terraria stuff. However, I believe that it would be nice to make it so that mech boss order does not have a class-based preference. Example: if you're Mage or Summoner, you have all the reasons to fight the Twins first, for the harp and the...
  4. A

My whole reason for this post is the situation when you get only one BHS and need to wait for another solar eclipse.
  5. A

Favorite addition in 1.4

l e g s
  6. A

Oh, I think that it shouldn't pierce. The TE's fast swing speed and the piercing effect halve the dps because of frames... Also, the terra blade is a mess right now, as it is very difficult to obtain before plantera, and if it is obtained after it will be quickly overshadowed by the influx...
  7. A

Every once in a while, a melee character finds only one Broken Hero Sword through his first Solar Eclipse. This poses him a choice: craft the True Night's Edge first, or the True Excalibur? Obviously the answer is True Night's Edge first. It is objectively better. How about making both equal by...
  8. A

Weapons & Equip A Slight Balance Change to Ore Equipment

Hmmm yes... I make a platinum one in some plays (if I get enough platinum for armour and pickaxe) but it's not much of a problem. Mainly because I use bombs a lot
  9. A

Hmmm... Why would you need any of the ore pickaxes? Why not go from copper to nightmare?
  10. A

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Total balance of alternates

"Overrated" is only your opinion. It is not a justification to make it less accessible to Crimson players than Corruption players.
  11. A

This will not balance anything IMO, since the armors are used almost universally and the weapons -- almost never.
  12. A

My point is that a Crimson world should not have more difficulty in obtaining an accessory as global as the Ankh Shield. Make Crimslimes inflict darkness, why not?
  13. A

I think that the alternates in Terraria (Crimson-Corruption, cobalt-palladium, etc.) have to be balanced with each other and that a player should not prefer or "hope" to get the stronger version every time. Here are some changes I would be very grateful for: Corruption/Crimson (pre-Hardmode)...
  14. A

Weapons & Equip Items That Should Be Combinable.

But that is not an argument against making it combinable with the FS boots. If you don't like them, just don't use them...
  15. A

Sprites Izzabelle's Alternates

Full support. I dream of a Terraria where every world you start has a different progression. This would be an amazing series of things to adapt to.
  16. A

Weapons & Equip Items That Should Be Combinable.

Complete disagreement. In the world I play now, it is the first time I have ever managed to make the Lava Waders, and I use them all. the. time. Except when fighting bosses, where I use the frog leg to fly faster. Not being slowed down by water while running is an absolute blessing. Besides, I...
  17. A

Items Brain of Confusion and Worm Scarf

Since the Worm Scarf reduces invoming damage, could the Brain increase the player's damage instead? Like, a simple damage buff. Also, since many say that the scarf is op, could both the Brain and the Scarf have a positive and a negative side? Example: Scarf: -17% damage from enemies, but -5%...
  18. A

PS4 best ways to save the jungle in hard mode?

One dynamite is something like 1 silver idk
  19. A

PS4 best ways to save the jungle in hard mode?

Two stacks of dynamite. One on each side of the Jungle. Done.
Back
Top Bottom