Search results for query: *

1. Night Of The Sun

Calamity staff of blushie

So I've managed to get my hands of the staff of blushie in the calamity mod, but it doesn't seem to be doing anything. I've read that it spawns blue gears on chains, but when I try to use it, I see my character hold the wand for about a frame, and then vanish and it consumes mana. Am i doing...
  2. Night Of The Sun

I broke my mana

So... me and my friend were joking around in the calamity mod and doing some PvP, and suddenly, i couldnt use magic. I looked my my mana total and saw it was at -60000. The number will go up, but at some point will loop back to around -60000. How do it fix this?
  3. Night Of The Sun

Grinding time

no, i almost never have auto pause on, so that's not the problem
  4. Night Of The Sun

Grinding time

So i like to play on this one terraria server, and a new game came out, but when i tried to join it, it said my character needed +10 hours. He had 0 because i only used this character for this server. So i made a single-player world and sat in a box for half an hour, only to learn that at some...
  5. Night Of The Sun

Unloading mods in Tmod loader

alright, i think i saw that when another one of my mods updated and i had a strange "unknown item" in my inventory. Thanks for the help!
  6. Night Of The Sun

Unloading mods in Tmod loader

So i am still pretty new to using tmod loader, and I was wondering if when you unload a mod (say the calamity mod) and you have a character/world that uses the mod's additions (like armor), will it delete all of those items on the spot or do you need to play as the character before you lose items?
  7. Night Of The Sun

PC What to do after Moon Lord?

Yah, classes are fun. Also try to start of from scratch in expert mode for a challenge!
  8. Night Of The Sun

Plantera is way too hard

Get full hallowed armor with mask ( meele ) and a tabi from bone lee in the dungeon to enable a dash and dodge plantera. Try to use explosive bullets with mega shark for splash damage. Or yolo it like me and go full on true nights edge on it with cobalt shield and wreck it (not recommended)
  9. Night Of The Sun

Linux Hallowed Crimson

Something like that happened to me in my mobile terraria world and a bit in Pc. In pc, corruption and hallow collided and stopped spreading , but in my mobile, since the worlds are so small, my whole underground corruption became hallowed
  10. Night Of The Sun

Having Trouble Beating Mechanical Bosses (Solo)

Try to play the game through in normal mode first and then expert. NEVER start with expert mode without knowing what things do on normal mode Just try normal mode and the destroyer is pi I mean pie
  11. Night Of The Sun

Help finding amour

There is no such thing as that armor in vanilla terraria
  12. Night Of The Sun

Having Trouble Beating Mechanical Bosses (Solo)

I suggest you get these items to help you kill the destroyer which will let you kill the other bosses easily: 1 is the shield of Cthulhu which is obtained from expert mode eye of Cthulhu. 2 is the Daedalus storm bow, which s a 25% drop from hallowed mimics. They can either be found or take 15...
  13. Night Of The Sun

Having trouble finding a Trifold map...

Make a very hallow space underground about 350 blocks wide and 125 blocks tall, and wait,for bats to spawn. (You can speed it up with grinders)
  14. Night Of The Sun

Why is this not considered housing?

It's WAY too big. I read somewhere ( don't remember where ) but npcs don't move in to places that huge. I think the limit is something like 400-500 blocks of space. Not so sure about the numbers
  15. Night Of The Sun

PC I cant find jungle Lihzard temple.

I honestly can't feel your pain because no matter what I always seem to find the temple even though I don't want to see it. BUT! Try using a danger sense potion. It can help you find the traps and then BAM! Temple raid!
  16. Night Of The Sun

Pumpkin Moon

.??????.???.??????.???.??????.???.??????.???.??????.???.??????.???.??????.???.??????.???.??????.???.??????.???.??????.???.??????.???
  17. Night Of The Sun

Pumpkin Moon

Water candles and battle potions do work, I saw about 4 mourning woods on wave 9. (Wave 15 is INSANE! I nearly died fighting about 12 mourning woods and 5 pumpkings at once!)
  18. Night Of The Sun

Mobile Paladins hammer

It took me about 29 paladins until I found anything, which was the hammer.
  19. Night Of The Sun

Worst bug ever

What???
  20. Night Of The Sun

Mobile PUMPKIN MOON TO QUICK

WOOOOOOOOOOO! :) (although, my friends who have hallowed armor/adominite armor is gonna die... Sorry for the grammar errors
Back
Top Bottom