Search results for query: *

1. Companion Cube

Weapons & Equip Red dot accessory

What would the red dot do? How would I t be obtained?
  2. Companion Cube

Console Double button binding for console

It would be helpful to be able to bind two buttons to one function, such as having both A and LT bound to jump:happy:
  3. Companion Cube

NPCs & Enemies Pirate invasions are too hard for early Hardmode

I would say best way to avoid pirate invasion is to not break demon altars in your main world
  4. Companion Cube

Weapons & Equip Ancient cobalt drill

I meant larger radius then a pickaxe or drill. It's also more like 8 blocks
  5. Companion Cube

Sticky bombs have a larger radius
  6. Companion Cube

Yes, but the potential for damaging the surroundings is great, if you were to miss once, you can crest large amounts of damage. Also, I prefer to make 4 block wide tunnels, I don't know of any bombs that can do that goal well.
  7. Companion Cube

The point stands that bombs are much more of a wildcard
  8. Companion Cube

Bombs gain in speed is outweighed by it's potential danger, potential for destroying the land scape, and large effect radius.
  9. Companion Cube

I agree, but ancient fits pretty well into it, and every pattern can have exceptions, right?
  10. Companion Cube

Terraria is a seemless game. You progress through the bosses without clunky ui, you build great structures with ease, it ll fits together well. Except for one part. When transitioning from pre-hardmode to hardmode, corruption and hallow begin taking over your world rapidly. At the alarming pace...
  11. Companion Cube

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Master mode tweaks

As of now, I'm in the middle of a master mode play through. I believe that master mode is unbalanced, especially when looking at multiplayer. I play with 4 other players, 1 melee, 2 mages, and 1 summoner, with me being the ranger. So, I propose a series of tweaks to the mode. 1. Health Scaling...
  12. Companion Cube

NPCs & Enemies Pirate invasions are too hard for early Hardmode

Don't break any altars and you won't have to deal with any pirates. Fishing is the best way all the time.
  13. Companion Cube

NPCs & Enemies Make the guides help tab actually help

As of now, the guide is only used for work and crafting. His help tab is not helpful in the slightest, because he is always giving outdated information, and never helping progress the game. This could be remedied by allowing the player to select a certain area of the game they want to know...
  14. Companion Cube

Xbox One Armor stands in multiplayer not updating

Mannequin/womannequin in multiplayer won't update for anyone other than the host. If the host takes armor off an mannequin that they have armor updated onto, they can also take off a set, duplicating it. Vice versa is true, that they can overwrite other sets of armor by putting another set in...
  15. Companion Cube

Terraria State of the Game - October 2021

Why did you quote the entire posts then not say anything?
  16. Companion Cube

What Pokemon type is the avatar above you?

Water flying
  17. Companion Cube

Rotten eggs :D
  18. Companion Cube

Is anything known about button input delay? I find myself accidentally doing a up dpad input when I try to do a LB+up dpad input
Back
Top Bottom