Search results for query: *

1. T

PC Looking for someone to start and complete Terraria with

I hope we have a fantastic time playing terraria together
  2. T

Hey so cn we play terraria now. Just let me know and you decide who will make the world, what difficulty, what character difficulty and so on.
  3. T

Have you added me yet because i dont see any notifications and im just making sure. Ill send you a pic of my steam
  4. T

Thanks about adding me as your friend and you will be the first person to play co op with me since i dont have friends who plays terraria pc. I hope we could be good friends especially because i always die a lot in terraia
  5. T

So you already added me on steam. Ill go check it out
  6. T

Thanks and sorry about the mishap on the name. I wasn't sure which one is which
  7. T

Sorry i reply late but where do you find the people who added you
  8. T

Well you could add me as a friend instead so we could play together. megatron_60 is my account name
  9. T

Hello i also am looking for someone whom i could play terraria with but i cannot add friend because you need to spend a bit of money for me to add a friend so if there is another way i could add friend you i would be happy.
  10. T

Mobile Terraria cannot be installed in galaxy tab A

Guys why cant i install terraria in my tab. Before the 1.3 update, i can play terraria in my tab. Could you help me solve this problem? Edit: what i meant by installing the game is through shareit or other means of transfer
  11. T

Mobile Terraria crashes when i play Online Multiplayer

This happened after a join a server in terraria bec i was bored. So i was trying to log in this server when it suddenly went to home screen. I was confuse so i tried to reconnect to the server by logging in but when i went to multiplayer, choose my preferred character and press online terraria...
  12. T

Mobile Terrarian gamer2

Woah nice thanks Chir
  13. T

Mobile Terrarian gamer2

I would love to
  14. T

Mobile Terrarian gamer2

If you mean the stardust dragon I already have it thanks by the way
  15. T

Mobile Old Controls should be an option

Well y Well you can still attack while flying/jumping
  16. T

Mobile Old Controls should be an option

Yeah and i even find it hard to play with the new controls but i got used to it as i play terraria.
  17. T

Mobile Can you make the Bunny Pet available?

Don't fight guys we can't decide what to put in the game bec. only the developers and other staffs involve in making the game has the power to decide that
Back
Top Bottom