Search results for query: *

1. E

Weapons & Equip A replacement idea for Brain Of Confusion.

i never said that it was only walking enemies that got the debuff. what i meant by "certain enemies" was rare or very powerful enemies, such as wyverns. what determines whether or not you would be allowed to controll it is based on its rarity, how early on you encounter the enemy, how...
  2. E

it doesnt insta kill. edit: also, as i said, certain enemies wil be immune to the debuff
  3. E

i think you mean damage per second, but that also sounds good, although i dont see a good reason to implement it. it just kind of seems like it would be over-doing it by making it do damage too. a small change like that wont matter.
  4. E

as i said, it would be buffed by summoner equipment, but i suppose it could be buffed some more. maybe i could make it so that the pre hardmode enemies dont count towards the cap once you enter hardmode.
  5. E

Hello gamers, so I know the brain of confusion is never used, yet the worm scarf gets praise for being useful up to endgame. Another issue is pre-hardmode summoners having a hard time. I thought I would make a suggestion that can help both of these issues. Now, before i get into the details...
  6. E

Official TCF Forum Bug List/Reporting [V2]

for some reason when i try to view the user guide it says "page not found"
Back
Top Bottom