Search results for query: *

1. J

Please help me, Truffle wont spawn

I did everything that Truffle needs to spawn... I built a house in a mushroom biome that made out of glowing mushrooms I also checked if the house is suitable and it is and still Truffle won't spawn no matter what I do... if someone could join on a discord call with me and ill share my screen so...
  2. J

PC Please help

I need to defeat the destroyer but it's too hard for me... I searched on youtube ways to kill him and now I am trying to farm nimbus rod I waited for rain when it did rain I killed allot of nimbus and no one dropped it I am on hard mode and on jungle... if someone have a spare nimbus rod and can...
  3. J

Chain Guillotines

Chain Guillotines, I want this weapon so much, spent all the day for farming key of light and opening corrupted mimics and guess what i won 20 mimics and not even 1 of that item... i really dont know what to do... am I doing something wrong?
  4. J

Please help i feel suckes...

Thank you just saved me a whole bunch of time i was about to do it :)
  5. J

I rather live in the word that I prefer the ores in so if I'm creating a new world ill live in there as well... that's why... and I've done it once already so it will be my third world... ty for your advice :red:
  6. J

Ty mate I think I will retire from terraria for 2 days just to not feel like I'm forcing myself to do it because I feel that I don't have power for pc rn cuz I spend a lot of time and I like my house in the game so I feel bad about starting a new word
  7. J

ty for the advice... can i breake altars before WOF with my currect loot from him? cuz i want to cure spreding before the hard mode?
  8. J

i dont think its cheating but its getting out the fun of the game for me to start all over again....
  9. J

PC mate...
  10. J

:sigh:I Love Terraria, but terraria don't love me hehe, I played a lot of time I built a lot of houses farms and recently I've defeated the wall of flesh and entered hard mode.... I worked 4 hours to dig holes to stop the spreading, I felt good that I managed to stop it... then I began...
Back
Top Bottom