Search results for query: *

1. TheRealDougBowser

help my summoner playthrough is turning into an obsidian armor playthrough

help my summoner playthrough is turning into an obsidian armor playthrough
  2. TheRealDougBowser

Resolved Why is my housing not valid?

I'd say that there's a decent chance that's the issue. If you want to salvage it, I'd recommend either placing a bunch of sunflowers around or just removing any nearby corruption. Making sure the background walls are all filled in wouldn't hurt either. Edit: Also why is this in the suggestions...
  3. TheRealDougBowser

what's the best sword in the game?

To my knowledge, the "new Terra Blade" isn't a replacement for the Terra Blade, but an upgrade for it that you craft with the Terra Blade and something else. Chances are, when 1.4 comes out that will be the strongest sword in the game, or at least a strong contender.
  4. TheRealDougBowser

Weapons & Equip A Slight Balance Change to Ore Equipment

That makes sense, some changes are definitely in order.
  5. TheRealDougBowser

As @Omega Derpling said, the old Prehardmode ores aren't better in every way, they're only better defensively. Although I'd say that the Hardmode ores would be harder to balance. Again, as Omega Derpling has already said, the set bonuses for the newer Hardmode ore armors blow the older versions...
  6. TheRealDougBowser

Don't be like that man

Don't be like that man
  7. TheRealDougBowser

So we all know how every world is generated with either Copper or Tin, Iron or Lead, etc. This is great. It adds variance to different playthroughs and makes worlds feel more unique. There's only one problem with this system that I think is pretty easy to fix. The newer version of each ore is...
  8. TheRealDougBowser

I'm new here, so what is up my people?

I'm new here, so what is up my people?
Back
Top Bottom