Search results for query: *

1. TerraNova Gaming

WIP My "Hanging" Dynasty House/Base In The Air | Opinions or Suggestions?

Greeting Terrarians! Its is I, TerraNova here! I havent posted anything new in a while as I have been working. But I was able to get a laptop and get Terraria for it and i am enjoying it so much. Well, as you can see, I am planning to make a Hanging Base of Sorts just to be safe from the ground...
  2. TerraNova Gaming

Dark Souls 2: Scholar Of The First Sin (3rd Gen Version) Guide

Greeting fellow Undead and Hollows! T3rraNova here to talk about and to give tips on everyones (not really) favorite souls crushing game, Dark Souls 2. Keep in mind, 3rd and 4th Generation consoles differ from eachother in terms of Item and Enemy Placement, meaning what was there and the item...
  3. TerraNova Gaming

Best Games for Android: Paid and Free

This is something random that I have wanted to do but never had the time for. Greetings my fellow Terrarians, my name is TerraNova and I am here supplying what I think are the best Android Games so far. Now keep in mind, these are based on my experience and opinion. Feel free to add your...
  4. TerraNova Gaming

Mobile Terraria Crashing

Salutation my dear Terrarians! It is I, T3rraNova Gaming here with something interesting that I think all mobile Android Users should know. Pretty sure by now, every Android User playing Terraria on their Android Devices has had their game unexpectedly crash, resulting in the loss of items...
  5. TerraNova Gaming

NPCs & Enemies Hallow Boss?

Hello there Terrarians! T3rraNova Gaming here and I am back with yet another suggestion! This goes for all platforms that Terraria can be played on! A hallow boss! How about........a............Hollow version of a Phoenix? Called..... Fawkes. I dont have a solid visual on it but basically is a...
  6. TerraNova Gaming

Mobile Hotkey Builds (Sets)

Greeting fellow Terrarians! TerraNova Gaming here with another suggestion! This one emphasizes on the time it takes to equip Armor, Weapons, Accesories, and Vanity Items. How it Works: Within the Inventory Menu, you go to the Character Tab. Once you are in, there will be 5 Small Squares to the...
  7. TerraNova Gaming

Mobile Buff Deactivation and Information

Good Morning my fellow Terrarians! TerraNova Gaming Here! I present a suggestion for the Mobile Version of Terraria. Buff Cancellation: We know that in Mobile Terraria that buffs cant be cancelled unless you die, so to fix this, buffs and debuffs are visible when in the Equipment Section of...
  8. TerraNova Gaming

Story Master of No One, Mercenary To All, A Forgotten Past

Greeting Fellow Terrarians! TerraNova Gaming here to try and take a stab at making and telling a story. Thought it'd be fun and different.
  9. TerraNova Gaming

Mobile King Slime and Texture Bugs

Hello Terrarians! TerraNova Games here and I have a few bugs to talk about. 1. King Slime: I dont know whether this bug existed for a while or if its new but when you fight the King Slime, doesnt produce any Blue Slimes when attacked. 2. Texture: I've only seen this with pressure plates of all...
  10. TerraNova Gaming

Mobile Goblin Tinkerer Not Spawning on Expanded World

TerraNova Gaming here. Recently, i've come across and rather upsetting Bug where after defeating the Goblin Army, the Tinkerer was nowhere to be found, not in the Cavern Layer nor in the Dungeon. Hopefully to counter this, I will make and use the Goblin War Banner or whatever its called to...
  11. TerraNova Gaming

Game Mechanics Buying Function and Crafting Function for All Forms of Terraria

Greetings Devs, Moderators, T.C.F., and the like. Its is I, TerraNova! I am here with a suggestion that I've been dying to post but haven't had the time to do until now. I am here to simply suggest a Buy Function for Terraria. Now its possible that there are Mods that allow this type of...
  12. TerraNova Gaming

Mobile How to Farm: Mimics

Hello hello Terrarians! It is me! TerraNova. I am here with another guide but this time to farm Mimics! I will upload pictures of how it should look like soon. You want the drops or perhaps the Banners? Well here is how to mass farm them. 1. Go deep underground but not into the cavern layer...
  13. TerraNova Gaming

Mobile Mobile Exclusive Content For Possible 1.3 Future Update

Salutations Terrarians! TerraNova Gaming here! Now with 1.3 released for the PC, people are wondering when will 1.3 arrive for us mobile users? As much as I would like to know, I am also wondering that along with the 1.3 Update, will there be any Mobile Exclusive items coming along with it...
  14. TerraNova Gaming

Mobile Glass Walls: Do they or do they not stop monster spawning?

Hiya Terrarians! TerraNova Gaming here, and i have a quick question. I recently just got back on Terraria after a 3 month hiatus. Still remembering how to play (duh lol), i set my Base Of Operations right at my spawn point. Seeing as how it was where all my NPCs are going to live, I surrounded...
  15. TerraNova Gaming

9th Dawn II: Remnants Of Caspartia

TerraNova Gaming here and i will be talking about a fairly new Rpg that is out on the Google Playstore called 9th dawn II: Remnants of Caspartia. Its a 2-D Rpg with a create your own class system and is an Open world game. You can make decisions that affect gameplay and the storyline itself. I...
  16. TerraNova Gaming

Mobile Unable To Install Terraria Because of External Storage?

I just found my brothers old phone, the LG Venice and updated everything from the Playstore to YouTube. Now as soon as I press Install, it says that "Terraria requires External Storage. Please insert an SD Card or a USB Flash Drive to successfully install Terraria" Anyone else have this problem?
  17. TerraNova Gaming

Mobile New Updates for Both Versions Of Terraria!

TerraNova Gaming here! Thank for taking time to look at this thread! By the title, it just came out. As I am an Android user, I have no idea if it is available for IOS. The new update fixes the "Downgrading" on the Trial Version of Terraria, meaning you can play the full game again on the Trial...
  18. TerraNova Gaming

Mobile How To: Frost Moon Event

TerraNova Gaming here! Welcome Mobile Terrarians and Terrarians every where! I am back with another guide, this time, the ridiculously hard event, The Frost Moon. Now this event is really harder than the Pumpkin Moon event, but can be defeated in almost the same manner. Want those drops? Or the...
  19. TerraNova Gaming

Mobile TerraNova Gamings Mobile Guide to Terraria: Ask and I shall Guide.

Exactly what the thread says. Greetings Terrarians, TerraNova Gaming here. I shall be giving you my own unofficial comprehensive guide to Terraria Mobile Edition. I shall also help with questions regarding the buggy but totally worth downloading, 1.2.3-4 Update
  20. TerraNova Gaming

Mobile Question! About them critters...

TerraNova Gaming here! Ever since the new update, ive wondered, do player placed walls stop the Spawn of Worms, Nice, and snails?
Back
Top Bottom