Search results for query: *

1. Robotoh

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

Summoner- Use each summoning weapon at least once. Beast Master- Summon each pet (Excluding Mounts) at least once. Rider- Summon each mount at least once. Magnetic Personality- Complete the 3 achievements listed above.
  2. Robotoh

Weapons & Equip The Polar Shovel - A Shovel Knight Homage

Bro, I use snow shovels every day ( I live in New England ) and they really don't have a sharp end. Trust me, I have a lot of experience in this area.
  3. Robotoh

NPCs & Enemies The Triplets

250 HP each.
  4. Robotoh

NPCs & Enemies The Lifethief

Yeah I don't know, I mean that would be pretty OP. He's not meant to be impossible. I balanced him so that you could defeat in early-HM (with a little skill) but he's still be a small challenge in late-HM. (Obviously no challenge for Endgame)
  5. Robotoh

I'm not trying to change the world here. Just adding an enemy with a unique ability.
  6. Robotoh

The idea was to make Bloodmoon actually a challenge like it was when you first start out in PHM.
  7. Robotoh

PC Share the Love: Terraria on Steam 70% off for Valentine's Weekend!

You can eat anything if you're brave enough.
  8. Robotoh

Oh no way.
  9. Robotoh

They're not meant to be common. Maybe once a night. Twice on a bloodmoon. Really even with the 33.3% drop rate of 1-3 Hallowed bars, it's not worth the time to try to farm them. Even with Battle Potion, Bloodmoon and Water Candle, you're looking at maybe 3 Hallowed bars in 24 minutes. That's...
  10. Robotoh

Highly doubtful. They are considered the most difficult Mech boss.
  11. Robotoh

They only spawn Post Twins.
  12. Robotoh

If you think about it, they would be fairly rare and if you can beat The Twins, you can probably beat The Destroyer and he is a guaranteed drop for Hallowed Bars.
  13. Robotoh

Updated.
  14. Robotoh

15. Robotoh

I did put it in the OP right before your first comment. I know it would be difficult to code, luckily that's not up to me! Haha. I just figured that Bloodmoons could stand to be a little more difficult. EDIT: Obviously this would be Hardmode, not PHM.
  16. Robotoh

It steals health per hit and picks up hearts to heal itself.
  17. Robotoh

18. Robotoh

NPCs & Enemies [SRT] Expanding Sharks

[/SPOILER]
  19. Robotoh

Weapons & Equip Macuahuitl

Statue mobs don't drop coins, so +1 Gold Coin wouldn't apply.
  20. Robotoh

Weapons & Equip Macuahuitl

Well it's kind of a historical reference. You see, European settlers thought that the early South American peoples were harboring massive amounts of gold. This was a common weapon for their kind back then, so I thought it would make sense that the upgraded version would have a small chance to...
Back
Top Bottom