Search results for query: *

1. Nekrolysis

tModLoader [1.3.4.4] Upgrade System - Dushy's Upgrade

Need a new discord link! Would love to see how things are going.
  2. Nekrolysis

tModLoader [1.3.4.4] Upgrade System - Dushy's Upgrade

I hope you'll still consider updating this mod, it looks really fun. Let us know how you're doing. :)
  3. Nekrolysis

tModLoader Even More Modifiers

Thanks for taking over the mod, looking forward to a 10.0.2 tMod release! Please. :3
  4. Nekrolysis

Standalone [1.4.0.5] Terraria Leveled RPG mod

Ah, dang. I know you don't want to change the vanilla aspect so I was really hoping I could do that myself. But thanks for the quick reply!
  5. Nekrolysis

Standalone [1.4.0.5] Terraria Leveled RPG mod

Really love the mod, it's fun to play with. Thanks for making it, and keeping it up with it. :) Just wanted to ask if it would be possible to create and add my own custom content(Ie. Items and such) without even touching anything related to the mod itself. Basically, if I made a custom sword...
  6. Nekrolysis

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

[ Either that, or please let us have it as an optional thing. It's dissapointing to see your fighter obsess over arrows D:
  7. Nekrolysis

Official A Lively World - Terraria 1.3 Spoilers & TCF Launch Event!

Haha not that I don't disagree with you, the lack of spoilers tugs at my heart. But they're only spoilers, it's hardly a requirement for them to be shown on time within the second. We got some, but it isn't a right to get more. Exploring and finding what's new is going to be half the fun. And...
  8. Nekrolysis

That's why you read the previous posters comments I was replying to goofball. :P
  9. Nekrolysis

Not to insult your intelligence, but just going to list of some things that I hope to help. -Are they the right type of regeneration potion, Not a mana regeneration potion. -Have you tried dropping them in a chest, and pulling them on one by one? -Tried having them in 3 seperate stacks on one...
  10. Nekrolysis

Awesome to hear that the minimap is getting back to it's working state. Although by now I've gotten used to -not- using it. :p Keep up the good work!
  11. Nekrolysis

Posting here, Because this is a whole lot better than the old forum :) And of course, fantastic mod with very few issues for it's size. Very Recommend.
Back
Top Bottom