Search results for query: *

1. MemesThatMakeMePlay

Slime spawning problem in the Aether biome (in the jungle a bit left)

The second I walk into the aether biome in the jungle, so many slimes spawn and keep harassing me. I already put 2 peace candles on both sides of the lake but it didn't do anything! How to fix?
  2. MemesThatMakeMePlay

Recon Scope Or Destroyer Emblem?

For Gunner SubClass
  3. MemesThatMakeMePlay

What does the summon dmg on whips mean

Its not a summon weapon tho
  4. MemesThatMakeMePlay

What is a good guide to a bow only ranger loadout?

One with from to start to end game
  5. MemesThatMakeMePlay

Which one is better Wings or Mounts?

I play on normal mode which means I only have 5 accessory slots. But Idk If I should keep a wing or free up a slot and get a mount. I want that free slot for a warrior emblem but if I keep the wing I wont get that 15% boost. Pls help
  6. MemesThatMakeMePlay

What is the best melee setup with accessories from beginning to endgame?

I usually play in normal mode with 2 slots for wings and boots
  7. MemesThatMakeMePlay

Should I delete random files I find on my computer that has my player name and world name

Those files aren’t in the actual terraria folder and it’s taking up space, should I delete the. And why is this happening
  8. MemesThatMakeMePlay

Destroyer emblem or mechanical glove

Which one should I get I have the mats for one of them
  9. MemesThatMakeMePlay

WOF expert mode is stupid

I has all my weapons on the best modifiers (nights edge, sunfury, mini shark, imp staff for extra chip dmg) I have the shield of Cthulhu but I don’t use it because every time I dash to the left the wof brings me in and phases me through blocks and kills me so I use the band of regen instead, i...
  10. MemesThatMakeMePlay

Any good pre hard mode money farms?

Stained glass is hard because my gem tree farm takes tree years (haha yes much funny) to grow and I can’t be bothered to wait
  11. MemesThatMakeMePlay

When do I use bows and when do I use guns

I’m going to play ranger but I don’t know when to use bows and when to use guns
  12. MemesThatMakeMePlay

Best money making methods for pre-hard mode and hardmode

Pls give both I am about to be bankrupt cause of the stupid goblin tinker reforges
  13. MemesThatMakeMePlay

Why do people hate on golem?

Idk why people are saying it’s a joke pls explain my tiny brain and my last 2 braincells after my chem test can’t process this
  14. MemesThatMakeMePlay

The eye of Cthulhu yo-yo or the terra blade

Which ones better assuming both have there best reforges and Cthulhu has yo-yo bag
  15. MemesThatMakeMePlay

What are all the weapons better than the fetid baknakahs (for melee including yo-yos)

I don’t know how to spell but the high attack speed of the fetid backnacks is hard to switch to a different weapon so what are all the weapons better than the fetid backnacks
  16. MemesThatMakeMePlay

How do I spawn items from chat in singleplayer

I want to spawn items but I don’t want to go to t-edit everytime how do I use the chat to spawn in items
Back
Top Bottom