Search results for query: *

1. yudgefudge

Sprites Hallowed Expansion! New enemies, a miniboss, and more!

Alright, so, the Hallow is a hardmode biome with quite a bit of content. But it always felt...lacking to me. It's just a quick visit - Souls of Light, Crystal Shards, and the grind for the Rod of Discord - and not much else. The only people who really return there are Rangers getting their Holy...
  2. yudgefudge

Story The Tale of The Guide

On a world far from our own, with magic and monsters galore, lies the tale of Andrew, a man cursed with infinite knowledge - by a horrible price. He must use his soul to power the Wall of Flesh, a gate that locks away light and darkness from plaguing the world in completion. His job has always...
  3. yudgefudge

*crabraves* I'M BACK FROM A WELL NEEDED HIATUS, AND SUGGESTIONS ARE COMING! Have a little...

*crabraves* I'M BACK FROM A WELL NEEDED HIATUS, AND SUGGESTIONS ARE COMING! Have a little teaser:
  4. yudgefudge

NPCs & Enemies Lunatic Cultist Rework

I'm still interested in having a phase based on my class, it would be an honor
  5. yudgefudge

Sprites The Engineer Class!

No its not
  6. yudgefudge

Pixel Art Danny's Sprite & Art Thread

Order up! Here are your pancakes!
  7. yudgefudge

Done with your request Greybrynn:
  8. yudgefudge

Do you mind if its just from the torso upwards?
  9. yudgefudge

It just means we have an extra post so we can edit in more pictures. Also you two do you want them to be pixelart or drawings. Greybrynn I'll do your own soon, also can I get a clearer image?
  10. yudgefudge

REQUESTS??? I.... YOU THINK.... WHA??? MY ART?? I'M GOOD??? WHO GAVE YOU??? THE RIGHT??? TO LIKE IT??? I JUST??? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  11. yudgefudge

Sprites (UNDER REWORK) The Wicked

I'll definitely add all your suggestions. When I made this, I was an amateur, and have improved since then, I'll most likely rework a lot of this thread visually and balance wise.
  12. yudgefudge

not anymore

not anymore
  13. yudgefudge

Basically, "same"

Basically, "same"
  14. yudgefudge

mood

mood
  15. yudgefudge

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

It would be a choice really. Remember that yoyos, flails and spears are all a thing.
  16. yudgefudge

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

I'd like to bring up my problem with beam swords. Melee is melee, right? A class that is tanky because you need to fight up close, right? So why do the swords shoot projectiles? That discourages true melee. So my solution, here, is to make all beam swords act like the Beekeeper and Horseman's...
  17. yudgefudge

Favourite Youtubers?

These are all my subscriptions, so I guess it shows my taste: Pokemon related: Truegreen7 Lockstin and Gnoggin CandyEvie Emperor Cubone The Official Pokemon YouTube channel Johnstone Terraria related: HappyDays Steven Animators: TheOdd1sOut JaidenAnimations TimTom LetMeExplainStudios...
Back
Top Bottom