Search results for query: *

1. 75% REAL BABY SOULS

Weapons & Equip Ranged may require some tweaks...

I always thought ranged players were the OP ones. In expert mode, my poor spell books only served as support agains The Twins, while a Titanium repeater with holy arrows and NOT EVEN ranged modifiers (such as a ranged helmet variant) anihilated the hopeless eyes. Melee - Oh yes, the have the...
  2. 75% REAL BABY SOULS

Official A Short Time From Now...in a Minecart Not Too Far Away...

The lunar boss music at the end of the video... Oh my I can't wait... :D
  3. 75% REAL BABY SOULS

Yep c:

Yep c:
  4. 75% REAL BABY SOULS

RE LOGIC! -Terraria logic jokes!

You can LAND on a cloud!
  5. 75% REAL BABY SOULS

@Everybody found a brony already :3

@Everybody found a brony already :3
  6. 75% REAL BABY SOULS

Oh my, you're a fabulous baby soul, @Myu

Oh my, you're a fabulous baby soul, @Myu
  7. 75% REAL BABY SOULS

Items The Life Bullet

One ranged damage? One ranged damage?! ONE RANGED DAMA- oh wait, that's perfect. But I think the crafting recipe should use life fruits intead of greater healing pots. Another reason to use them.
  8. 75% REAL BABY SOULS

Blocks & Decoration Warning blocks

I'm thinking of this: Mechanic sells "White warning block" and "Black warning block" these can be turned into walls via workbench when painted, they adquire the "diagonal stripes"
  9. 75% REAL BABY SOULS

Who/What got you into Terraria?

I was searching Minecraft videos, and in the recommendation section appeared "Minecraft vs Terraria" so I saw the trailer (the one for 1.1) loved every piece of it. Later, I bought it on Steam, then a second copy for a friend, and finally, the xbox 360 edition (though I hardly play the last...
  10. 75% REAL BABY SOULS

Official New 1.3 Spoilers: Enhancing the User Interface

I was mainly interested of the graphical update a lot of items and NPC's are receiving, you can see the current corrupt bunny & goldfish have a black outline, while the crimson bunny from the past spoilers has a smooth and lighter outline...
  11. 75% REAL BABY SOULS

Official New 1.3 Spoilers: Enhancing the User Interface

PINK TEAM! :joy: oh, this update is gonna be amazing! Will the good old corruption receive a little bit of attention, too? ;(
  12. 75% REAL BABY SOULS

Corruption or Crimson?

True True xD
  13. 75% REAL BABY SOULS

xD

xD
  14. 75% REAL BABY SOULS

Corruption or Crimson?

And that's when the clentaminator comes in...! ...nope, I can't assume the responsibility of cleaning my base every full moon or so [Despairing Internally] My fisrt 1.2 world was a corruption one :p
  15. 75% REAL BABY SOULS

Corruption or Crimson?

NOPE! HALLOW FTW! (unless for purity you were referring to hallow)
  16. 75% REAL BABY SOULS

Corruption or Crimson?

I stick to the good old corruption: band of starpower vilethorn wrath potion ancient armor deathweed looks more natural there demonite bricks and my favorite part: Baby Eater :D
  17. 75% REAL BABY SOULS

Game Mechanics Enable more directions for traps to fire

Yes! Will this affect spiky ball traps, too? 'cause at first glance they rely on gravity, and would need a little tweak to launch the spikies in other directions.
  18. 75% REAL BABY SOULS

My little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Hey guys what's going on this tread? :p
Back
Top Bottom