Search results for query: *

1. Rocketjay

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

I suggest for desert tiger staff to have more agressive ai and damage. When on a flying mount like the witch broom, it's ai becomes really unreliable.
  2. Rocketjay

Is this about Night's Edge against Destroyer? That boss is a huge joke with a ton of piercing weapons anyways.
  3. Rocketjay

OOOh, so a hardmode Waterbolt? That's a really good niche given how good water bolt is.
  4. Rocketjay

I think the main problem is that the Broken Hero Sword is so easy to get Post Plantera that you are guaranteed that you will get one for a Solar Eclipse.
  5. Rocketjay

The New Chlorophyte extractinator is pretty cool, but many of the things that would be useful for it are redundant by the time you get it. Hardmode ores from Silt? You already have Hallowed/chlorophyte gear. Converting Ores to their counterparts? Nice, but the prehardmode/hardmode ores are of...
  6. Rocketjay

tModLoader Assorted Crazy Things; A Mod Full of Crazy Things

I love this mod, especially with amulet of many minions! Are you going to add minion ai with the slime girls eventually?
  7. Rocketjay

I'd suggest for Wormhole Potions to allow for you to warp to active Pylons. It would make it more valuable in single player. Of course, this can be disabled while a boss is alive.
  8. Rocketjay

Please allow Strange Plants to spawn in pre-hard mode. The change made the Dye Trader even more awkward for new players since they have no idea about his special dye function in prehardmode. It also made collecting strange plants significantly worse in general. If ya'll are worried about easy...
  9. Rocketjay

I think you should still be allowed to place wires and actuators before you beat golem in the temple to fix this then. One thing to make the stardust cell staff worth using is if it gave a buff like a health regen or an additional debuff like daybreak. This would help make it an alternative to...
  10. Rocketjay

Can you at least hoik as a solution?
  11. Rocketjay

1.4.4 Summoner Minion, Whip & Armor In-Depth Tier List

Since sentries are finally viable, are you going to tier them one day?
  12. Rocketjay

Agreed, the best time to have those solutions is at the beginning of hardmode. I don't see anything overpowered about spreading snow/desert. In fact, spreading desert os incredibly helpful with how easy it is for them to get infected.
  13. Rocketjay

At the point that you decide to use that invincibility machine, you've already beaten the game. I don't see a good reason to patch out the invincibility.
  14. Rocketjay

You can already Hoik to get into the Lizard Temple. No use in patching out temple shimmering.
  15. Rocketjay

Let's not nerf mobility more than it has been this update.
  16. Rocketjay

Have you tried to use any sentries in your build? That might help out with your dps.
  17. Rocketjay

Honestly, Fledgling Wings either needed to be rarer or nerfed cause of how much they made horseshoe obsolete. If they were nerfed, it would make them completely useless.
  18. Rocketjay

It would be really great if the Deerclops would get a message before spawning in a blizzard such as, you hear a chilling groan from afar. So that you can see him coming and decide whether or not you would want to fight him to prevent getting spawn killed by him when you have a spawn point in...
  19. Rocketjay

Sounds exactly like Duke Fishron. To add to this, both Queen Slime and Duke Fishron are optional bosses that aren't required for progression. You can just skip them if you find them too hard, the only thing you miss out on is extremely good loot. It would be another thing if Queen is required to...
  20. Rocketjay

Just use spoiler tags for your paragraphs to make it easier to read instead of posting multiple times.
Back
Top Bottom