Search results for query: *

1. Athrisir

I just want to be happy and have a sense of closure.

I just want to be happy and have a sense of closure.
  2. Athrisir

I have no interest in Terraria anymore, nor have I for a long time. I just miss the few people...

I have no interest in Terraria anymore, nor have I for a long time. I just miss the few people here that would make my day, before things went to :red: and everyone left. The odds of any of them seeing this is next to none, and perhaps it's better that way.
  3. Athrisir

I miss what my life used to be. I've dragged it to the point of no return and I've gone so low...

I miss what my life used to be. I've dragged it to the point of no return and I've gone so low that I felt the need to come back here in search of literally anything positive, despite having some awful memories here. Funny how things work like that.
  4. Athrisir

Sometimes we make terrible decisions chasing our past. Letting go can be hard but it's not worth...

Sometimes we make terrible decisions chasing our past. Letting go can be hard but it's not worth holding on. Ironic, given where I'm posting
  5. Athrisir

So on that note, goodbye. For anyone looking to get involved in RP of any kind, I highly advise...

So on that note, goodbye. For anyone looking to get involved in RP of any kind, I highly advise choosing a different site. This one has already killed off all the good ones. Goodbye TCF. If you really care enough to change my mind, send your complaints to Akiyama#7820.
  6. Athrisir

Removing these groups in a way begins to destroy these memories and communities, and the...

Removing these groups in a way begins to destroy these memories and communities, and the organization we once had is gone due to the two thread limit. I feel like a lot of decisions regarding Social Forums are made without anyone on the inside understanding the consequences of their decisions...
  7. Athrisir

I know this website serves as a discussion board for Terraria and everything else is optional...

I know this website serves as a discussion board for Terraria and everything else is optional and extra, but these communities are a part of us. I've spent four years roleplaying here and watched myself "grow up" in a way through my ability to tell stories and create worlds, and I'm sure others...
  8. Athrisir

Several RP groups have hundreds of pages and pages of posts, from the IC to characters to lore...

Several RP groups have hundreds of pages and pages of posts, from the IC to characters to lore. This removal severely hurts the roleplay community here, much like archiving Social Forums did as well. Additionally, groups such as TMEC or other large discussion groups that don't fit anywhere are...
  9. Athrisir

Before I go, let me just say that removing Social Forums is a terrible decision moving forward.

Before I go, let me just say that removing Social Forums is a terrible decision moving forward.
  10. Athrisir

It's been fun, TCF. Goodbye.

It's been fun, TCF. Goodbye.
  11. Athrisir

[img]

12. Athrisir

[img] hylotl are cute

hylotl are cute
  13. Athrisir

Might want to edit that for spoiler reasons

Might want to edit that for spoiler reasons
  14. Athrisir

Basically you craft a weapon early on and can upgrade it throughout the entire game. It’s a lot...

Basically you craft a weapon early on and can upgrade it throughout the entire game. It’s a lot more expensive than crafting other weapons in its tier but the final stage is significantly stronger than other weapons like it to make up for it.
  15. Athrisir

Pixel Art Terraria Spriting Carnival 2

Some upgrades or whatever idk
  16. Athrisir

Weapons & Equip True Copper Shortsword - A new hardmode throwing weapon

It's supposed to be weaker than the other true swords due to it being significantly cheaper. The lack of raw damage is also offset by higher DPS due to the way it behaves. 75 damage + 3 projectiles is significantly better than the True NE and Excalibur, but slightly worse than the Terra Blade...
  17. Athrisir

[img] woah useless mod spoiler

woah useless mod spoiler
  18. Athrisir

Blazing Blade is the first western release so it's very beginner friendly. If you have a 3DS I...

Blazing Blade is the first western release so it's very beginner friendly. If you have a 3DS I HIGHLY reccomend Awakening, as it's got a wonderful story and is also incredibly beginner friendly. My personal favorite is Binding Blade, or FE6, but that one is pretty damn challenging at times.
  19. Athrisir

Time to make another useless mod

Time to make another useless mod
Back
Top Bottom