Search results for query: *

1. MahBucket

Terraria: State of the Game (11/8/18)

Oh goodness. Fishing with a time limit while being harassed by monsters. It's like my worst nightmare! I love it!
  2. MahBucket

The Gravity-Challenged Terrarian

Woah, hey! I seldom visit this forum but I really enjoyed this playthrough when I was active here! That ending was an awesome thing to come back to! :D
  3. MahBucket

1.3.6 Background Preview

Distant uninhabited lands. Uninhabited of course because people there all died of fall damage! :redspin:
  4. MahBucket

broken weapons

Since nobody mentioned it, the Uzi is super OP if you can get it early hardmode. It's basically on tier with the Megashark, although it has some different stats. And you can get it from the very start of hardmode.
  5. MahBucket

Scariest thing in Terraria?

At the time I encountered that mimic it was the day 1.1 came out, and I had no clue Mimics existed. I just walked up to a chest and promptly got shredded.
  6. MahBucket

Your Biggest Terraria Mistakes

Moving dynamite into a chest, misclicking, and making 4 NPCs homeless.
  7. MahBucket

Scariest thing in Terraria?

For me it was my first mimic encounter back when 1.1 just came out.
  8. MahBucket

How rare are the dungeon paintings?

From what I understand, their rarity varies quite a bit. Trio Super Heroes is one of the rarest ones, though. So congrats on finding it!
  9. MahBucket

Rate it! Fish Food

You disgust me.
  10. MahBucket

broken weapons

Celebration :redspin:
  11. MahBucket

Why do YOU like Terraria?

I like the whole exploration aspect of Terraria better than that of Minecraft. I also like the more combat focused gameplay in Terraria. Makes combat less of an "avoid for your own sanity" kind of thing.
  12. MahBucket

Rate it! Fish Food

It's an okay item early on, but I always replace it with Pumpkin Pie when I get a Dryad.
  13. MahBucket

PC News Flash!

An update just one month after the last? What year is this, 2011?
  14. MahBucket

Name a boss you found easy, contrary to popular belief.

Well, I mean, that's Yrimir. Dude's like the God of Terraria.
  15. MahBucket

Chest vs. piggybank for coins

Since nobody really went into detail about the Money Trough, I'll give a little info on it. The Money Trough lets you summon a piggy bank whenever, wherever. The big advantage it has over just carrying a regular piggy bank it that the regular piggy bank can only be placed on platforms and some...
  16. MahBucket

Where are the hearts?

I'll send some positive vibes your way so that you find a cave with 15 of them bunched together. No promises though.
  17. MahBucket

[Games] Celebrating 5 years of Terraria

Shoutout to the good old days when Depth Meter was craftable and jungle armor was super expensive.
  18. MahBucket

Name a boss you found easy, contrary to popular belief.

The Cultist wasn't even a challenge for me. My first playthrough I activated the boss ACCIDENTALLY and wasn't prepared at all but still beat him.
  19. MahBucket

The Gravity-Challenged Terrarian

I don't spend much time on these forums and have just heard about this but I already love it!
  20. MahBucket

What do You do When You're Bored on Terraria?

Once I get a solidifier, it's slime fortress time!
Back
Top Bottom