Search results for query: *

• Users: MahBucket
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. MahBucket

All the New Stuff in New 1.3 Trailer

Thought this might be handy. Stuff with a (?) are things I'm not quite sure about. 0:06 -Golden Bug Net -Fence Posts(?) -Vine Blocks(?) 0:12 -Hand-like weapon -White Flying Fish pet/enemy -Chimneys -Some sort of bait thing -Weird looking new crate 0:17 -Old Man Jenkins -Spartan Armor...
  2. MahBucket

Let's all make emoticons for the forums!

Well, the forums just started. There's very few emoticons, and I feel we, the community, should make new ones! =D I feel emoticons shouldn't be super big so maybe a good size to work off of is around 32x32. Smaller could possibly work better though. Here's some I made: I'll probably make...
  3. MahBucket

Weapons & Equip Full Spectrum Phasesaber/Phaseblade: The ultimate in copyright dodging technology

So here's my idea: All of the phasesabers/phaseblades are copies of each other except for color, so what if by collecting all of them you could turn them into a super powerful phasesaber/phaseblade that's like rainbow and stuff? It might look something like this. It could even have one of them...
  4. MahBucket

Hi everybody!

My name is MahBucket and I was a pretty frequent user on TO. Nice to meet you all!
Back
Top Bottom