Search results for query: *

1. UndernityGaming

Texture Pack Undernity's Minecraft Texture Pack! (RELEASED)

Hello Everyone! THIS PACK NOW RELEASED! GO TO Steam Workshop::Undernity's Minecraft Pack Today i wanted to release the Forum Thread of my Minecraft Texture Pack! You may be wondering: "Isn't there already an Minecraft Texture Pack?" Yes! There is! The difference is, that i wanted to take my...
  2. UndernityGaming

tModLoader My Necrosis mod needs a Dev Team!

Hello Terrarians! Its me, UndernityGaming! Today i want to ask YOU if you want to help out my Mod! My mod is about Expanding the Storm Event, Space, Ocean, Hell, and Ice Biome! It also adds its own Biome! The Voidlands / The Voidiclands. It adds 1 Boss right now, the Coldtoucher! Its a Ice...
  3. UndernityGaming

Texture Pack Fixes the Captain America Shield Color

Hey! This pack is mostly made because of the Awesome Chippy! This changes the color of the Captain America Shield! I also have a Youtube Channel: UndernityGaming Example:
  4. UndernityGaming

Texture Pack [1.4]Trinanter Texture Pack!

Hey Guys! Im the Creator of the Trinanter Texture Pack! This Pack should improve Vanilla's Shading and Palettes, and add some other nice Touchups! The Texture Pack is not released yet. If you wanna see my progress, help with the pack, join my Discord! People that helped me/Contributors: Myself...
  5. UndernityGaming

Resolved I got striked by Re-Logic for uploading Empress of Light Theme!?!?

Dear Re-Logic, i got a strike because i uploaded the Empress of Light Theme. would be nice to hear why. other Youtubers still have their theme on their channel, but mine got striked. A bit unfair. I dont monetaize, so i dont make money. Would be good if we can talk, as i dont really want a...
  6. UndernityGaming

tModLoader Searching/Looking for 2-3 GOOD Spriters

Heya, its me UndernityGaming Im searching for some GOOD Spriters, for my upcoming mod. Its a content mod that adds some new bosses like the "Ice Devourer". Some new Items like upgrades to the Star Cannon, new Ores and much more (i try to add more then 600+ Items!) New enemies. Maybe a new...
  7. UndernityGaming

tModLoader Looking For Mod Development Team

Heya, its me UndernityGaming Im searching for a Mod Development Team, for my mod, Shadnos. Shadnos is a content mod that adds some new bosses like the Antlion Devourer. Some new Items like upgrades to the Star Cannon, new Ores and much more (i try to add more then 600+ Items!) New enemies like...
  8. UndernityGaming

Sprites The Enchanted Mirror!

The Enchanted Mirror...
  9. UndernityGaming

tModLoader How to make a weapon like the Flying Knife (I make counterparts)

So yeah, you all know the flying knife from the hallowed mimic. but i just cant figure out how to make a weapon like That :mad: Help would be very great!
  10. UndernityGaming

When i update My Mod, it says, reset to default, what should i do?

Always when i update my Mod, The Qualiaty Mod, it says, reset do default instead of update. Any help?
  11. UndernityGaming

tModLoader The Qualiaty Mod!

Qualiaty Mod v0.1.4.0 THIS IS THE LAST UPDATE. NEW MOD IS EXTERNITY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IS WAS TOO LAZY TO ADD WATS NEW, SO ITS MORE FUN My Youtube Channel: Qualiaty Hezer Do you want some nice Content? A crimson worm Boss? Daedalus Armor? Mushroom Tools? More Quivers/Pouches? This Mod...
Back
Top Bottom