Search results for query: *

1. The Grimwar

Blocks & Decoration Since the banners are getting resprited, I believe that the Ore Chandeliers desperately need the same thing! Also, add in Iron and Lead Chandeliers

These two graphics say it all, tell me all of the differences, if you can give me one thing that's different about these chandeliers beyond their color, I will change my mind. @Redigit🌳
  2. The Grimwar

Weapons & Equip Overhaul: T H E - G U N

I'm willing to take on more ideas. Tungesten Bullets should recieve some love, when they hit something, make them generate a "CLANG!" sound Make Craftable silver arrows that would be able to bring a lot of hurt to undead and werewolves, and give silver bullets the same buff against undead they...
  3. The Grimwar

Items We need some love for Chefs over here! + Farmer's Market

The cooking crafting tree could use some expansion, and I know just the way to do it! 1: The Old Furnace Sprite will be brought back, and be christened an "Oven," which is used solely for cooking and baking, whilst the Furnace is disqualified from that option so that Ovens will actually be...
  4. The Grimwar

Biomes & Nature URGENT: I have some gripes with Rubble and the Corruption of Walls

First off, there is no Hallow or Evil Biome Rubble anywhere in the game! No matter how contaminated the world gets, the blocks and the walls will never succumb to the spread of the evil and shall remain that 1% Purity that the Evil Version of the Terrarian is trying to find and contaminate...
  5. The Grimwar

Weapons & Equip Bombfish. They're neat, but there's a way to make them more useful than being the discount demo bombs

Make them destroy blocks like normal bombs, but unlike normal bombs, they leave walls alone, that would give them the function of being used to make big holes in the ground without looking like you just carved a chunk out of the earth itself. Even better, it'll make the Bombfish more special...
  6. The Grimwar

Blocks & Decoration Fences! You know them, you probably love them, you maybe use them. Wanna know what I don't love about them and think should change?

Fences should not inhibit the spawning of critters! EDIT: And on another note, Grass Walls and Bushes should increase critter spawns, not inhibit them as well! ANOTHER EDIT: And they most certainly need not prohibit trees from growing!
  7. The Grimwar

Biomes & Nature The Hard Mode Desert Loot seems to be bereft of options. We need more uses for Forbidden Fragments and Dark Shards + Light Shards

I love Forbidden Fragments and Light/Dark Shards and Ancient Cloth, but I feel that they just don't have enough uses, they need to be diversified such as: DUNE SPLICERS HAVE A CHANCE TO DROP PEARLS! 1 Forbidden Fragment + 1000 Glowsticks = 1000 Nuke Sticks, a glowstick that glows brighter, has...
  8. The Grimwar

Other Nostalgia Time: I wish for there to be an option in the menu that when checked, the game will always start up with the OG Menu Theme

I just like the old menu theme better, and find it nostalgic. I just want to always have it play in the background right when I start the game. We deserve to have an option for it.
  9. The Grimwar

Biomes & Nature If boss musics are getting overhauled, then I think the Corruption should get a look!

I mean, most of Terraria's themes are bops, but no pun intended, the Corruption themes are beeps, they're just slightly too video gamey so to speak, too fun in comparison to the Crimson. I want the corruption to give me dread, some things to make it malicious... evil. And while we're on the...
  10. The Grimwar

Other If Terraria is going Pre-historic, then I say Sacabambaspis should be in the game as a catchable critter that can be placed in your pet slot

Depicted here. https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/045/346/Sacabambaspis.jpg I mean, just look at it! It deserves its own spot here!
  11. The Grimwar

NPCs & Enemies COMPLAINT RANT WARNING: Everything is :red:ing spiders. Gods of Terraria, I pray to thee for aid.

I just got back to my Terraria world and decided to do some Construction in my Hallow Biome, and since it was a "The Constant" seed. And it just so happens that there are a multitude of hidden spider walls that cause spiders to spawn, what does this mean? Well, buckle up trucko, it means that my...
  12. The Grimwar

NPCs & Enemies I wish for the Dune Splicers to have a chance to drop pearls

Tomb Crawlers can sometimes drop desert fossils, so it would stand to reason that their upgrade would have superior loot, so that there is some reward beyond money for how annoying they are. I will not give up!
  13. The Grimwar

Other My Titanic Giant List of Requests V.2

More crafting uses for shackles (minimum of 5) I'll even give you a free shackle crafting use: As a vital ingredient in the crafting recipe of an item called a "Celestial Ring," which is crafted from 3 meteorite bars and a shackle, this equipable would provide 2 defense, have some sort of buff...
  14. The Grimwar

Other My Titanic Giant List of Requests V.5

I have been consolidating and refining this list, by giving out more options, and even linking whole posts to the More crafting uses for shackles (minimum of 5) I'll even give you a free shackle crafting use: As a vital ingredient in the crafting recipe of an item called a "Celestial Ring,"...
  15. The Grimwar

Items Dangersense Potions should illuminate Spider spawning walls!

In my current playthrough, Black Recluses just keep spawning in my town and I've died to them several times already. They're a huge problem.
  16. The Grimwar

Other I am a simple man with simple needs: I want the town theme and rain themes to have a different version that plays for every biome

Desert, Hallow, Tundra, Jungle, and Coast, the emergence of the town theme just completely overrides rather than blends with whatever ambience is there, as for rain, I think that rain should be a little more diverse.
  17. The Grimwar

PC The "Morning Rain" theme doesn't play in the Hallowed Biome

I just noticed that it's the regular rain theme.
  18. The Grimwar

Other Call me old fashioned, but I liked the old Terraria menu theme better, can we get an option on the menu to choose which theme always plays on startup?

It's cool that we can change the menu theme by moving the Moon or Sun, but I just like the old theme being there on startup fromt he beginning better.
  19. The Grimwar

Weapons & Equip These non-sword melee weapon types need love and diversity. Spears, maces, and maybe more, oh my!

Spears: First all, spears are known as the king of the battlefield, but beyond swords, they don't have that much different other than stick point in one direction. But the last thing I'd want to give spears (most of them) is a straight damage buff. The first thing I think should be changed about...
  20. The Grimwar

Weapons & Equip The Keybrand should gain strength based on how many keys your character is carrying

What it says on the tin, doesn't have to be a direct attack power boost, maybe just melee speed or critical chance buff?
Back
Top Bottom