Search results for query: *

1. Circadian

tModLoader Orchid Mod

I'm a little shocked it's so quiet on here, considering how polished this mod appears to be! (Although maybe that's a good thing, since nobody has anything to complain about) I've had it installed alongside a number of other larger content mods for awhile now, but I was avoiding it at first...
  2. Circadian

PC My opinion on TMod Launcher Steam release

I mean, the early release doesn't impact you whatsoever, right? Many people greatly appreciate the ability to more easily mod pre-1.4 Terraria and are fine waiting for the 1.4 release. If you are so inclined, feel free to pretend TMod didn't come out until 1.4 support shows up and voila, problem...
  3. Circadian

Items Weapons equivalent to Zenith

I think "most armor = least dps" ignore too many factors, especially since at it's core, melee was likely originally intended to get right next to enemies. It seems like enemy and boss design in hardmode forced melee into the weird state it's in now, with every viable melee weapon essentially...
  4. Circadian

tModLoader Portable Storage 2

I'm having the same issue, and it still happens even on a new/world character with only portable storage installed. Here's some additional info for my specific problem: 1) Right Clicking on the bag/opening via hotbar opens the bag window as expected. The window also remains in the same position...
  5. Circadian

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Interestingly enough, I'm experiencing this problem as well in both singleplayer and multiplayer. It appears to happen with any item that appears in the "extra" hotbar slot created by both potions and holding out torches etc with smart cursor. It's insanely annoying, especially because I have to...
Back
Top Bottom