Search results for query: *

• Users: Jamni
  • Order by date
  1. Jamni

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Does this require manual installation? Because I can't find this in the mod browser,
  2. Jamni

Texture Pack Alternate nurse Texture pack (no skirt)

I wish there was a pack that removed all NPC's hats so I/we could see their hairstyles.
  3. Jamni

tModLoader Boss Checklist - In-game progression checklist.

What is the point of the update I just received? Is it for the modloader 0.11.6.2?
  4. Jamni

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

ohhhh
  5. Jamni

tModLoader AutoReforge mod

is it supported by any mods like calamity, thorium, etc?
  6. Jamni

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

So I have no idea how to vote or do the submission thingy that you sent the other day to my previous reply because it didn’t work like it should or it was the wrong link. These builds in the online schematics database are super outdated because a lot of them have pink textures that aren’t even...
  7. Jamni

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

how to add or vote for new builds in the cheat sheet?
  8. Jamni

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

I've seen the same ones over and over again, and some do not change. They stay the same for me weirdly.
  9. Jamni

tModLoader UwU mod

what did the update you added today do?
  10. Jamni

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

There needs to be more builds added to the database because a lot of them seem to be outdated. Can you fix that and add new ones?
  11. Jamni

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

What does the new update do that you released most recently? (yesterday it says)
  12. Jamni

tModLoader UwU mod

What was the update for? Just seen it needed an update..
  13. Jamni

tModLoader UwU mod

This mod definitely has potential. However, you need better designs and sprites man. I like it so far, but even if the mod is based on random things, I'd love to see better other than a weird bunch of red letters being so op enough in pre-hardmode able to kill my town NPCs so easy. Not bad for a...
  14. Jamni

tModLoader The Qualiaty Mod!

I've always wanted to see a mechanical Brain boss similar to the other mech bosses, maybe a desert exclusive boss like a Cactus King similar to the Joost Mod's giant cactus boss, maybe a lizard boss too, a cool one would be if you killed so many of certain enemy would make their leader spawn (50...
  15. Jamni

tModLoader The Qualiaty Mod!

You know, this mod has potential. Once it has been expanded more it could someday compete with Calamity or mods like that. You should add more bosses, weapons, vanity, NPCs, basic enemies, unique things, and maybe OP things like Dev Stuff! Like I said this mod has potential and has some good...
Back
Top Bottom