Search results for query: *

1. TreesEverywhere:U

Weapons & Equip New Vanity & Armor?

(Damn, I haven't touched these forums in a long time. Just wanted to post this because I thought it might be a good idea) I had a few small ideas for equipment that could easily be implemented in Terraria, the ideas being both vanity and armor. Alright, let's start with the vanity: More...
  2. TreesEverywhere:U

PC Hi...

I'm back from not being affiliated with Steam and Terraria for a few months... I missed you guys, and I think I lost some friends over that period... :c Well, I'm figuring out lots of new stuff about 1.3, I guess I'm sorta late for that. I'd like to play with someone, preferably not someone...
  3. TreesEverywhere:U

Some Forum Friends ^^

Here are my forum friends! I'll add more to this later on, so eventually, this is gonna get long. Yep!
  4. TreesEverywhere:U

WIP -=TERRARIA=- SEASON:1, CHAPTER:2

-=TERRARIA=- Season #1 Chapter #2 -=Woodlands=- The evening sky had just begun to cast its twilight rainbow over the prairie as Theoden and the woman lit a campfire. As the sun sunk under the horizon, the fire's warmth seemed all the more welcoming. The woman picked up and examined two sticks...
  5. TreesEverywhere:U

Weapons & Equip New Tinkerer's Forge Equip?

Well, I saw how the objective of tinkering is to combine things together to save inventory space and make more room, etc. Well, how about combining all the building tools together to create one really nice Master Architect's Toolkit? You could combine the Brick Layer, Toolbelt, Toolbox (maybe?)...
  6. TreesEverywhere:U

Oh. Right. 'Ello, sirs and ma'ams! ^^

I introduce myself to thyself in thine most formal attire and monocle. *puts on tophat* There we go. Hi, I'm semi-new here? I'd say, yes indeed. Hi everyone, nya-nya ^^ I'm just moseying along the forums. You can say hi anytime. Good day to you, now that you know me (sorta >w<)
  7. TreesEverywhere:U

'Ello ^^

I was thinking about drawing things along with writing stories in the Arts section of the forums. Think I should? Just asking. ...(asking that doesn't get me banned, right? I didn't read a thing about that in the guidelines, nya-nya)
  8. TreesEverywhere:U

WIP -=TERRARIA=- SEASON:1, CHAPTER:1

-=TERRARIA=- Season #1 Chapter #1 -=Gaia's Request=- The air weighed heavier than the grassless earth beneath his soles and choked his lungs the longer he breathed it in. The teen ensured himself that he would be alright by the end of this ordeal. This thought was the only object pushing him...
  9. TreesEverywhere:U

NPCs & Enemies Friendly NPC Bed Behavior?

Well, I saw in the snapshot how they'll be able to sit on chairs and such, and I thought maybe they could (at nighttime, and not necessarily EVERY night) sleep in beds too? When you talk to them, they get out of bed and stand up so it won't look so strange that they sell their items whilst...
  10. TreesEverywhere:U

Nymph Question?

I've read almost everything on the wiki (cuz I like reading wikis . U.) and I've read the section about the Nymph spawning as the wicked monster after you kill it *while it's the monster form* and that gave me a question... I've killed a few nymphs but I think I've killed them while they're in...
Back
Top Bottom