Search results for query: *

1. Shift Seven

PC New characters only, friendly group

Just making a new world with a friends, will have about 3 people so if you want to join with a new character let me know! Must have a mic for talking and Skype Must have a new character Must be 17+ (please speak and understand English) Must have good connection! Must keep it casual and have some...
  2. Shift Seven

PC Friendly gameplay

If you want to play message - Darien.duh on skype or message me on here!
  3. Shift Seven

PC Hosting expert run with Skype

If you want to play with new characters, even if you are new let us know. We share and build and allow anyone to join! Message me on skype or on here. I have good connection and experience, I play on central time zone usually early morning or late nights. Skype - Darien.duh
  4. Shift Seven

Anyone wants to start on a new world with me? im new (2-8 players)

If you have skype and a working mic let me know, - Darien.duh
  5. Shift Seven

Not sure if this was to me, if you want to join add me on skype Darien.duh

Not sure if this was to me, if you want to join add me on skype Darien.duh
  6. Shift Seven

PC Looking to play with a small group

Just looking to play Terraria for a bit with a group. Start new characters and looking for people who like to talk! I'm 21 looking for mature players (16+ please) I have Skype (Have a mic, if it is loud or you have something loud do not bother, thanks.) I can host the game or join someone using...
  7. Shift Seven

Mature (16+) players wanted

If you still have room, I would like to join.
  8. Shift Seven

PC Small server (8 people)

I would like to join also!
  9. Shift Seven

PC New world playthrough

Anyone want to start a new world and character? Prefer to talk on skype and I can portforward so hosting wont be a problem!
  10. Shift Seven

Sorry, I like to talk on skype and right now there are three of us. Everyones easy going so if...

Sorry, I like to talk on skype and right now there are three of us. Everyones easy going so if you change your mind let me know. I can host so its not a big deal. PS. I don't do good with loud noises so only if you have a mic.
  11. Shift Seven

Dude, I'm saying "Hello"

Hello.
  12. Shift Seven

Always looking for people to play Terraria with. I play at different times of the day. I'm 20...

Always looking for people to play Terraria with. I play at different times of the day. I'm 20 and have a working microphone I use on skype!
  13. Shift Seven

Can't connect to my brother's PC

Hamachi makes my friend disconnect every 30min, Tunngle takes forever to set up and you need to make an account and then your own server which is easy just time consuming. If you need help with either of those you could pm or skype (Darien.duh) me. I spent a few hours messing with the port...
  14. Shift Seven

Can't connect to my brother's PC

Have you tried external programs like Tunngle or Hamachi? I haven't played in awhile also and was having troubles at first and finally got comcast and set up port forward yet my friend couldn't join either. Sorry if I'm not very helpful.
  15. Shift Seven

If you ever want to play im on most of the time during the night from 6:00 to 12:00. Message me...

If you ever want to play im on most of the time during the night from 6:00 to 12:00. Message me on skype if you want to play, I can host on tunngle or portforward if you need someone else to host. Skype - Darien.duh
Back
Top Bottom