Search results for query: *

1. LordDarpinger

I actually did 9770 once, but I got distracted and didn't manage to capture it. I'll try to do...

I actually did 9770 once, but I got distracted and didn't manage to capture it. I'll try to do it again tomorrow.
  2. LordDarpinger

A little bit more this time. I changed the equipment a little bit. [IMG]

A little bit more this time. I changed the equipment a little bit.
  3. LordDarpinger

@Star Wrath Well, I thought you noticed this post because of the weapon I used.

@Star Wrath Well, I thought you noticed this post because of the weapon I used.
  4. LordDarpinger

@Star Wrath , I see what you did there.

@Star Wrath , I see what you did there.
  5. LordDarpinger

@Eli10293 That will not be even nearly as much. One of the buffs I am using is Striking Moment...

@Eli10293 That will not be even nearly as much. One of the buffs I am using is Striking Moment. It is the most potent of all damage-enhancing buffs, granting +400% damage for 1 hit. Such a buff doesn't exist for non-melee weapons.
  6. LordDarpinger

@Ori That's not even the highest possible damage. You can do 10 times more by hitting the...

@Ori That's not even the highest possible damage. You can do 10 times more by hitting the Crawltipede. Also, I'm using Solar Flare armor (+22% melee dmg), while Beetle armor with 3x Beetle Might provides +44% melee dmg.
  7. LordDarpinger

Cell Phone! What does the DPS meter say about his damage? [IMG]

Cell Phone! What does the DPS meter say about his damage?
  8. LordDarpinger

@Seten Oh...Well, I only play on PC. So I can't really help you.

@Seten Oh...Well, I only play on PC. So I can't really help you.
  9. LordDarpinger

Do you need help?

Do you need help?
  10. LordDarpinger

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

I think you need to change the logo. It still says "Unofficial".
  11. LordDarpinger

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Gleaming Twilight.
  12. LordDarpinger

It is not possible until we imagine Avalon ported to 1.3.
  13. LordDarpinger

Use the Eye at daytime.
  14. LordDarpinger

Quite good. Though, I recommend making some better melee weapons and Blah's Picksaw/Warhammer.
  15. LordDarpinger

Did you use Gift of Starpower?
  16. LordDarpinger

Their Vanilla drops, along with Broken Vigilante Tomes and Solar Fragments.
  17. LordDarpinger

I think that spawning entities would completely ruin the gameplay and grinding. The Iceman sells: Frost Core - 2 gold coins. Also drops from Ice Golem. Material for Frost Armor set and other frost-related items. Frost Minnow - 25 silver. A fish that is used in crafting of the Warmth Potion...
  18. LordDarpinger

It is The Banhammer. (Pwnhammer + 35 Hallowed Bars + ~15 Souls of Might + Soul of Blight @ Xeradon anvil)
  19. LordDarpinger

Are you sure you're using 9.9? Also, I have a suggestion regarding the Gleaming Twilight. It needs a more complex crafting recipe, because you can get too early in SHM. And I have 3 solutions for that problem: Solution 1. Gleaming Twilight = Hallowed Repeater + Chlorophyte Shotbow + Tsunami +...
  20. LordDarpinger

Unfortunately, it doesn't. Fire Gauntlet + 20 Ichor + 20 Cursed Flames + 20 Spider Fangs + 20 Stingers + 20 Frost Shards + 20 Pathogens + 5 Souls of Blight @ Tinkerer's Workshop. You need to create at least 3 worlds to make this item.
Back
Top Bottom