Search results for query: *

1. Revolyze

Terraria State of the Game - May 2022

So from what I can see that may or may not be a new thing: -There's a balloon stuck in a tree -It seems like you can partially dye statues? (red heart statue kind of blending into the tree background) -Maybe rainbow paint (seen on wood), perhaps from beating an enraged empress of light in the...
  2. Revolyze

Terraria State of the Game - April 2022

Noticed you guys added more achievements to Playstation with this Update, neat!
  3. Revolyze

PS4 Crafty trophy bugged

I was having this bug too. I crafted a Lihzahrd Platform and didn't get credit, I then 10 minutes later crafted a Lihzahrd Lantern and then it popped. My guess is that certain items do not count, either that or perhaps if it doesn't enter your inventory properly? Anyways, if you redo items, try...
  4. Revolyze

PS5 Journey 'Search' for duplicating is case sensitive.

This caused a lot of confusion and headaches until I realized I have to search with capital letters initially. PS5 will use capital for the first letter by default, but if you use a keyboard that won't be obvious that you have to hold shift and there could be many other cases where this might...
  5. Revolyze

A Road Well Traveled - Terraria: Journey's End Launches on Xbox & PlayStation!

Terraria has the auto-tool option that requires you to hold your joystick pressed. Do not do this, after doing this for a while, my (PS5) controller which never had problems now gets drift. I also remapped it to up on the d-pad. Pressing them once like a button is fine, but I think holding them...
  6. Revolyze

PS4 Single player split-screen: Bugs for the second player.

System: PS5. Update: latest, v1.4.0.5.4.3 Build 759 Only one boss bag drops (presumably for the main player, second player can take it though) Traveling merchant doesn't sell any items for second player as well. Goblin archers cannot hit the second player with arrows. Edit: Demon's attack too...
  7. Revolyze

A Road Well Traveled - Terraria: Journey's End Launches on Xbox & PlayStation!

Congratulations on the release. There's 3 new gold trophies for endgame content (dead man tells no tales trap chest, empress of light, and zenith sword). Confirming that both players on same console don't get system-wide trophies, so choose who hosts wisely (It's possible the split screen...
  8. Revolyze

Terraria: Journey's End is Coming to PlayStation and Xbox on September 30th

You can beat master mode without getting equipment from easier difficulties. In fact, that's how it is designed. All master mode bosses are designed to be beaten without gear from difficulties beyond them. It's going to be harder and fishing up some potions can help you progress, but it's very...
  9. Revolyze

Terraria: Journey's End is Coming to PlayStation and Xbox on September 30th

Just a suggestion to you guys getting your Zenith's ready: Don't bring your character to master mode. I mean you can if you really want to, but playing master mode with the best gear takes a lot of the fun out of it. It's so fun to start fresh and get your face stomped in on master mode and to...
  10. Revolyze

Terraria: Journey's End for PlayStation and XBOX - Submitted!

Assuming no issues came up, I'm kind of wondering if Cyberpunk 2077 made the publication process a bit slower due to the backlash that happened with such a buggy game.
  11. Revolyze

Terraria State of the Game - August 2021

The Reddit guy finally finished all 555 drawing, the Terraria overlords were waiting for that. The time is nigh.
  12. Revolyze

Unless they rewrote the game in a different language, its likely they would be using a lot of the core code straight from the PC version and write their own control/user interface. Enumerations from unique content like items would clash with the new unified version and they could either just let...
  13. Revolyze

They want to do a simultaneous release. So... *Looks at Sony* *Slowly turns head and looks at Microsoft* *Squints eye suspiciously*
  14. Revolyze

Yeah I hear you. PCs can be pretty expensive. The games are way cheaper than on consoles so it can kind of make up for it. I'm actually excited for Steam's handheld PC (Steam Deck). They're losing a ton of money to sell it that cheap in order to move a lot of units and get traction and it can...
  15. Revolyze

Eh, there's value in dipping in both fields. There are amazing games that console owners will never get to experience. Not like your main library has to co-exist on both platforms. Plus you probably complete games and never look back anyways. Terraria is so good and so cheap that I own it on...
  16. Revolyze

Are xbox and playstation releases expected to be released simultaneously? Or if one gets held up would the other release early?
  17. Revolyze

I see, I wouldn't mind with those old achievements staying together with the new ones but I do understand it can get messy and potential complications. Thanks for the response!
  18. Revolyze

Congrats on the submission! I was curious on the status of potentially moving the in-game achievements to system-wide achievements for Playstation/Xbox now that they are no longer limited to 100 and potentially making them co-op-able on a single system, similar to how games like MineCraft...
  19. Revolyze

Terraria State of the Game - May 2021

Neat! Any plans to update the achievements for the consoles? I know there's in-game achievements, but those just don't feel the same as ones integrated with the system. The game currently only awards the main host with system achievements, however the in-game achievement gives it to both...
  20. Revolyze

Terraria State of the Game - April 2021

But system achievements are ones that matter. It's neat to go through your history and look back at your games and reminisce. Them being locked inside the game is about as useful as Switch's "achievements" for like mario kart. There's a process for adding new achievements with new updates that...
Back
Top Bottom