Search results for query: *

1. FrostbiteCalling128

Xbox 360 Looking for someone to play with.

I would love to do a Let's Play Co-Op with someone! I play on Xbox360. My username is DrunkOffPanc8ks. Please message me if interested! Also, please be sure that you will be able to put time into this. I would love to complete the game in that world. Thanks!
  2. FrostbiteCalling128

Mobile First-Time Expert mode player.

Hi! Here, I will ask you guys questions about expert mode, as it's my first time going through it.
  3. FrostbiteCalling128

Ask an Ice Mimic Anything

Hi I am an Ice Mimic, sometimes known as FrostbiteCalling128, DrunkOffPanc8ks, FrostOverFlames, or simply Erik. Ask me anything!
  4. FrostbiteCalling128

IC Random Role Play by Unpopular Guy

(OOC) I have participated in roleplays before, and I have tried to organize some previously, however nobody was interested so I dont have a lot of practice with this. Alright, let's start. (Backstory) Erik had come a long way since he was a child, having grown into the man he was today. He...
  5. FrostbiteCalling128

NPCs & Enemies General Ideas

Let's get to the point: there is too much focus on the jungle. Queen Bee, Plantera, and Golem? Really? Oh yeah, and jungle crates, plus the unspawnable Jungle Mimics too. It's like you're not even trying to hide it, and we get it. You like the jungle. Time to get original. (Warning: I'm mainly...
Back
Top Bottom