Search results for query: *

1. YellowAfterlife

Standalone [1.4.4] Terrasavr, web-based inventory editor

You can save all of your buffs to a file and load them on the same or different character later in Terrasavr - for example, if you wanted to play with a handful of negative buffs for a challenge,this would be the way to re-apply them after death.
  2. YellowAfterlife

Yes, just a ZIP this time. In other news, I'm more or less done with this now https://yellowafterlife.itch.io/terrasavr/devlog/505994/terrasavr
  3. YellowAfterlife

Updated the tool - you can now import/export spawn points and research data. Edit: oh, and also the equipment slots, and some boring work on layout that prevents iOS Safari from hiding the navigation menu when you start editing your name. The best way to put it would be that I'd like to expand...
  4. YellowAfterlife

It's one click away in the item's context menu, but sure, why not - added that too. Updated the tool - you can now edit buffs, and prefix search is now a menu like the item/buff search (not the least because mobile devices weren't showing the list correctly). I have also figured out how to...
  5. YellowAfterlife

Sure, why not - quite fortunately, all web browsers now support multi-column layouts commonly seen in print, so doing this isn't hell on earth anymore (may need to hard-refresh the page)
  6. YellowAfterlife

I'm slowly updating the structure, speaking of which... I have a preview of Terrasavr rewrite ready for testing! Functionally it'll be mostly the same as the current one, but has some improvements: It loads way faster now. It's now more of an actual page. The intent is to make the thing...
  7. YellowAfterlife

The current version of Terrasavr is more similar to a game in its workings - it redraws the screen every frame; you can't select text (nor will translation software work); some things (like editing text, or saving a file, or even opening a link) have to be done in variously roundabout ways since...
  8. YellowAfterlife

I released a new version! Most notably this adds a new page with checkboxes for all the permanent buffs that you can now unlock, but also fixes the aforementioned loadout save/load issue and a few smaller ones. I can confirm that I do zero validation (if something can be physically written to...
  9. YellowAfterlife

I briefly supported opening Switch savefiles for 1.3, but this effectively doubled the effort required to maintain the program (as Switch save files slightly lag behind PC updates in terms of what content they have) while being used by, roughly... a dozen people.
  10. YellowAfterlife

Tool [1.4.4] Terranion, a web-based companion/mini-wiki! (now with offline version!)

I found where the game stores Shimmer recipes so there's now a page for them:
  11. YellowAfterlife

I uploaded the same version twice (first with inventory fix, then with buffs) so may need to hard-refresh again.
  12. YellowAfterlife

Uploaded a new version - I forgot that these were ordered as "item 1 - dye 1 - item 2 - dye 2" instead of items first and then dyes for them (like most other inventory sections are) Done that. I also noticed that most (all?) buffs are no longer capped at ~5 hours so I made it set the value...
  13. YellowAfterlife

Tool [1.4.4] Terranion, a web-based companion/mini-wiki! (now with offline version!)

The tool is now updated to 1.4.4, e.g. Terranion · Shell Phone I'll update the offline version once I figure out how I made it work in the first place sometime soon
  14. YellowAfterlife

There's a menu item for that, no need to delete the folder by hand: I don't update the offline version (which is but a pre-configured browser that downloads the online version and makes sure it's kept around for offline use, really), though I probably should soon for security's sake... In...
  15. YellowAfterlife

That is done now - didn't realize that people used this many buffs. I wouldn't quite describe my state of mind as "okay", but I still live in the same apartment as before the war and none of my family/friends have been wounded or killed, which is better than how many people have it these days...
  16. YellowAfterlife

Tool [1.4.4] Terraria Research Tracker

I can do that if there's a complete list somewhere - I used to be mostly-awayre of what most of the items are, but there are three thousand more items now. That is done now. That is also done now
  17. YellowAfterlife

Terrasavr now supports Terraria 1.4.4!
  18. YellowAfterlife

If I were to guess, you have either set the hair style index to an out-of-bounds value (either negative or beyond max count) or have changed the version to one that doesn't have your style yet (check what format number is on another character). There is not a button for 1.4.3.6 because I...
  19. YellowAfterlife

I'm aware, but likely won't be able to look into it any time soon due to war here in Ukraine.
  20. YellowAfterlife

Make sure the web version says "Nov 20" or newer (you can see it on the starting screen), hard-refresh (Ctrl+Shift+R) if not. The version switch is only for converting a character for use in an older version of Terraria - I will have to rewrite it sometime because there are way too many Terraria...
Back
Top Bottom