Search results for query: *

1. YellowAfterlife

Tool [1.4.4] Terraria Research Tracker

Link: Terraria Research Tracker Hello! I made a web-based tool that shows you your Journey Mode research progress! You give it your PLR file and it shows how much you have researched and how much there is left by category. Let me know if you have any suggestions!
  2. YellowAfterlife

Links are hard to notice in the "snow" theme

It is very hard to tell if something is a link or not in "snow" theme: Especially in the "important message" headers: In the end you are left with either having to hover over everything in search of links, or using third-party extensions to make links more prominent.
  3. YellowAfterlife

Blocks & Decoration Automatically add timestamps to tombstones

Terraria is a game that can involve quite a lot of dying. Especially in the newly introduced Expert Mode. Wouldn't it be quite convenient if the tombstones were to automatically include the date and time of the death? For example, Username's innards were ripped out by Ice Slime at 5:45PM on...
  4. YellowAfterlife

Tool [1.4.4] Terranion, a web-based companion/mini-wiki! (now with offline version!)

In the past few months I've been developing a web application that is a companion/guide/mini-wiki kind of thing. It is intended to communicate essential information about the items in the most efficient way possible. So there are small descriptions about the items and where to find them, their...
  5. YellowAfterlife

Standalone Terranion: a companion/mini-wiki web application

I am currently developing a web application that is a companion/guide/mini-wiki kind of thing. It is intended to communicate essential information about the items in the most efficient way possible. So there are small descriptions about the items and where to find them, their stats, and what you...
  6. YellowAfterlife

Standalone tAPIbara, a web-based inventory editor for tAPI

Meet tAPIbara. tAPIbara is an experimental version of my very own Terrasavr inventory editor, modified to work with tAPI player files. Similar to Terrasavr, the program runs in the browser and does not require downloading it. The program is not complete yet, thus you may experience bugs or...
  7. YellowAfterlife

Dates/times in "Snow" style

So, topic dates/times in snow theme are not exactly... readable. Would probably be an easy fix, if anything.
  8. YellowAfterlife

Standalone [1.4.4] Terrasavr, web-based inventory editor

Terrasavr is a web-based inventory and profile editor. Being web-based means that you don't have to download it, and it will work for PC/Mac/Linux flawlessly. If you'd like to take a look without further ado, here goes: LAUNCH TERRASAVR Alternative version (if that doesn't work). Terrasavr...
Back
Top Bottom