Search results for query: *

1. K

How do you spawn the Wyvern?

Ah gotcha. Sorry about the confusion! :(
  2. K

Apologizes. I didn't know that selecting hard mode as the default setting of the new world had any effect on the Wyvern spawns and every guide or video I watched totally neglected to mention the prerequisite of defeating the Wall of Flesh.
  3. K

Update: So I opened a new world and immediately built up to a Floating Island. Spent about 15 mins there, no luck. However I just defeated the Wall of Flesh for the first time on my main world, I already had a "skyway" constructed to navigate across the world swiftly by railway. Before I even...
  4. K

I guess I'll open up a new world and built straight to the sky and try my luck. Will update later. Thanks for all the help guys. Very pleasant community here. I'm so used to trolls and/or unhelpful responses in forums.
  5. K

Yes. 100% in hardmode. Like we literally started in pre-hard mode and then made a new server after about 2 week specifically to do hardmode in order to farm Wyverns and make wings. I've tried spawning them in space and at floating cloud level btw.
  6. K

Update: Totally leveled the house, removed all artificial structures and objects both player and non-player made. The floating Island is at 980 feet. Drank a battle potion. Fought harpies nonstop, farmed bout 8 gold in the process. No Wyverns. Tried this on 3 separate occasions.
  7. K

Ah makes sense. I always thought a house had to have in a bed in it to spawn NPCs. Upon testing this, it turns out that it did meet the criteria to spawn an NPC. However, none were living there. I destroyed the table and chairs so now none can spawn there (even if they were). I'll update you...
  8. K

Yeah I was careful to follow all of the steps. I waited very long periods of time and I tried different floating islands, I built a sky platform with no walls, Also none of the Islands have beds in them. Just the normal chair/table that all floating islands have by default. I placed torches and...
  9. K

Anyway does anyone know how to spawn them? It just doesn't seem to be working for me. I've poured hours into this.
  10. K

Is a Wyvern not considered an NPC or Enemy? I'd like to think a Wyvern is an enemy.
  11. K

I've watched countless videos, read several guides and Wikis and I just can NOT get him to spawn. Here are all of the steps I've read and followed as far as full on video tutorials. Be in hardmode For large worlds, be at least 850 feet high. (Another said 1000 which I've also tried) Be on a...
Back
Top Bottom