Search results for query: *

• Users: Theorigami
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Theorigami

Console Tank Talk: turtle shell armor or beetle shell armor and why?

What is your favorite armor in terms of its abilities? Turtle shell(reflects damage to enemies allowing you to be lazy and watch yoyr enemies kill themselves) or beetle shell(has higher defense and spawns beetles to reduce damage by a large percentage) both these armors at full set make enemies...
  2. Theorigami

PS3 Why can't I upload to the cloud and make accessories visible

Okay so today I looked on the forums and saw the new console update and got extremely excited and downloaded the update and started terraria! Yet I noticed that I couldn't make accessories visible on my current character and hatched a plan to start a new one and before I made a new one I...
  3. Theorigami

The black market trader(end game gear)

This is the black market trader and we trade end game items:) this thread is for end game players with high end gear to trade, I don't answer people on the forums very often so you'll have to message me PSN:TheOrigami Items available: Landmines Chlorophyte bars,ores,and gear Titanium gear,and...
  4. Theorigami

Console If you could be a boss who would it be and what would u do

If you could be a boss in terraria who would it be and what would you do to the player in a attempt to be well a boss in a attempt to not get locked out and to make the selection easier im going narrow it down;) 1.skeletron prime 2.The twins 3.The destroyer 4.And lastly ocram
Back
Top Bottom