Search results for query: *

1. MegaMage314 🌳

Game Mechanics Better Smart Cursor Behavior

I would like to preface this by saying that smart cursor works perfectly fine like 90% of the time. It's amazing for digging with how it automatically diggs a tunnel big enough for the player no matter what direction you go, it's great for pretty much every other tool, and it's got a ton of...
  2. MegaMage314 🌳

tModLoader Smarter Cursor

Smarter Cursor Available here on the Steam Workshop (as well as in the mod browser in-game) Smarter Cursor is a small quality-of-life mod that adjusts smart cursor and the way it works with platforms. If you've ever built an arena or really any decently large structure with platforms, you're...
  3. MegaMage314 🌳

Game Mechanics Bring Back the Sun! (Remix Seed)

My idea is pretty simple so I'll cut right to the chase: I think the sun with it's normal day night cycle should be added back in the remix and possibly zenith seeds BUT only after the player has defeated the Moon Lord for the first time. Everything else about the world would remain unchanged...
  4. MegaMage314 🌳

NPCs & Enemies Repeat visits from the Traveling Merchant

The Traveling Merchant is an NPC that needs no introduction. We all know him and the really cool items he sells, and odds many of us have also gone entire playthroughs without him ever giving us the chance to buy some of those items that we were desperately looking for. With how hard it can be...
  5. MegaMage314 🌳

Super Mario Maker

For anyone who doesn't already know, Super Mario Maker is a game for the Wii U that allows you to make your own Mario levels and share them online. It's become pretty popular since launch, so I thought it would be good to make a thread to talk about it. Here you can post the codes for levels...
  6. MegaMage314 🌳

Weapons & Equip Solar Boots

Have you ever wanted to run really fast? Fast enough the blaze across the world and burn the ground beneath your feet? No?... well, too bad. Solar Boots Crafted at an ancient manipulator with 15 Solar Fragments and Spectre Boots (Or it could use Frostspark Boots... I think it Spectre Boots...
  7. MegaMage314 🌳

Blocks & Decoration Pink slime blocks aren't bouncy enough

Like the title says, pink slime blocks suck at bouncing right now. They bounce you up a few feet and nothing else, and that's pretty bad when bouncing is the only thing they're good for. I think their bouncing ability should be buffed to make them more useful and fun to use. The first thing...
  8. MegaMage314 🌳

Duplicating liquids

Alright, so I've been having a hard time finding effective methods of duplicate liquids. I used to rely on this guide, but it hasn't been updated in years, and even when it wasn't outdated it still wasn't completely accurate either. So, how do you go about making more water to fill a fishing...
  9. MegaMage314 🌳

NPCs & Enemies Enemies that don't drop any money

I noticed that there's a couple enemies that aren't dropping any money when they really should be, so here's a thread where we can list all of them. The worst example of this would probably be the flying Dutchman mini-boss, which doesn't drop any money at all even though it's a literally a...
  10. MegaMage314 🌳

Game Mechanics Separate lighting and liquid settings

You guys remember the video a while back that showed off a new look for flowing liquids? Yeah, that one. I was looking forward to seeing this in-game, but now I've discovered that it's tied to the lighting settings and you can only see it by using color or white lighting. I prefer using trippy...
  11. MegaMage314 🌳

Expert Mode Boss Discussion Thread

Here's a thread to talk about the harder, better, faster, stronger bosses fought in expert mode. Here you can share any tips or strategies you have for fighting these bosses, or any frustrating moments you've had dying to them. I'll start by sharing my experience with the main three...
  12. MegaMage314 🌳

Weapons & Equip Early-game Magic Weapons [sprites]

Star Stick Damage: 4 Mana cost: 3 Use time: 28 Crafted from 1 fallen star, 3 gel, and 5 wood. This is as basic as it gets when it comes to magic weapons. Literally just a fallen star stuck to the end of a stick, when swung this weapon releases a damaging cloud of stardust similar to...
  13. MegaMage314 🌳

Weapons & Equip Pumpking Scythe

Pumpking scythe Damage: 84 Mana cost: 18 Use time: 15 Dropped by the Pumpking event boss. When clicked normally, this weapon behaves exactly like a demon scythe; it fires large spinning pumpkin blades that pierce up to 5 enemies and start out almost motionless, then quickly gain speed. If the...
  14. MegaMage314 🌳

Items Vacuum Bag - a simple remedy for a cluttered inventory

Here is a simple idea I came up with that may help reduce how often players struggle with a cluttered inventory. Vacuum Bag Sold by the Wizard for 30 Gold Placeable storage item This item would be similar to the piggy bank and safe: it can be carried while it still contains items, and its...
  15. MegaMage314 🌳

Other Character Creation Improvements

Recently when making a new character in Terraria, I realized that selecting a hairstyle is a cumbersome task that hasn't been improved since the game was first released. While selecting a hairstyle it's very easy to accidentally skip the one you wanted, and if you do skip it you will have to...
  16. MegaMage314 🌳

RNG Solution Factory

Most of us here know what RNG is, but I will explain it anyway for those of you that don’t. RNG stands for random number generator, and it basically means any event that is determined randomly. RNG is what makes terraria different every time you play and it helps to keep the game from getting...
  17. MegaMage314 🌳

Pixel Art MegaMage's Mega Sprites

This is where I will post any sprites that I made. I'm not accepting requests (sorry), but I will accept any advice that can help improve my sprites. Mega Man X with armor from Terraria: Weapons from other games: Miscellaneous sprites:
  18. MegaMage314 🌳

Portfolio/Multi-Topic MegaMage's Suggestion Portfolio

Here is where I will post links to my suggestions as well as list brief descriptions of my incomplete ideas Save The Jungle This thread brings to light the threat corruption and crimson pose to the hardmode jungle Spectre Sword This is a unique hardmode sword with stats that are based on your...
  19. MegaMage314 🌳

Game Mechanics Secondary Dye Slots

Currently in Terraria there are compound dyes, which color your clothes two different colors and are made by combining any color dye with silver or black. However, these dyes are very limited, as there are only two secondary colors (black and silver). You also cannot swap the primary and...
  20. MegaMage314 🌳

Weapons & Equip Spectre Sword

For my second suggestion, I decided to share an idea I had for a unique sword Spectre Sword Rarity: Damage: 80>50 Critical chance: 4%<24% Use time: 25<15 Knockback: 5>3 Autoswings Crafting: Station-Mythril anvil Ectoplasm (12) Chlorophyte Bar (12) You might be wondering why I listed two...
Back
Top Bottom