Search results for query: *

1. Royal Nobody

tModLoader NPCs With Benefits — A Stardew Valley Inspired Romance Mod

Have you ever played Stardew Valley? If not, the game has a very unique but simple relationship system in place. You gift items to NPCs, talk to them a lot, become their S/O, and then marry them. This simple mechanic of having an NPC by your side throughout the game is so simple but so loved by...
  2. Royal Nobody

tModLoader Retribution Mod

You have to bind the use key in your control settings
  3. Royal Nobody

tModLoader [TUTORIAL] Shockwave effect for tModLoader

Now that you mention it in your post, how could I make the pillars effect? Just apply this effect and bind it to an NPC?
  4. Royal Nobody

you :golem:
  5. Royal Nobody

Retribution Mod Is a content mod for TModLoader 1.4 Wait! Please listen to what we have to say before you ignore this post! We know that content mods are generally frowned upon because of the amount that now exist on the platform. Because of this, we are trying our hardest to come up with new...
  6. Royal Nobody

tModLoader ARCHIVED

Bumperino
  7. Royal Nobody

Music Composing Music for Mods (Terraria Style)

its been a while but if you want you can join my discord server and help us out. We'd really appreciate it. Check my profile for my mod's links.
  8. Royal Nobody

yeh hey yeh hey

yeh hey yeh hey
  9. Royal Nobody

hey hey

hey hey
  10. Royal Nobody

tModLoader The Eternity Mod(By Acronix98)

please add spoiler tabs this is hard to read ;-;
  11. Royal Nobody

tModLoader ARCHIVED

That's a good style but you have quite a few mixels I do really like the concept and color scheme tho
  12. Royal Nobody

tModLoader ARCHIVED

-UPDATED FORUM POST- Added support banners and new biome sneak peek.
  13. Royal Nobody

tModLoader ARCHIVED

Lies
  14. Royal Nobody

tModLoader ARCHIVED

-NEW MECHANIC- Introducing NPC vulnerability: When Retribution Mode is enabled, most enemies in the game will have weaknesses to certain debuffs. For example, using fire arrows against ice and snow enemies will be very effective, because they will take more damage when inflicted with On Fire...
  15. Royal Nobody

tModLoader ARCHIVED

-- Reserved --
  16. Royal Nobody

tModLoader ARCHIVED

ARCHIVED
  17. Royal Nobody

Scalar's Structurizer: A worldgen helper `library`

Can you make a clearer description of how to use this mod as a dependency? It sounds great, but It's not exactly clear how to build the structure in the WorldGen hook, if that is even where you intended it to go.
  18. Royal Nobody

tModLoader Subworld Library

Do you know how I could run vanilla Terraria WorldGen code? I want to duplicate Terraria's cave system generator but for a new subworld.
  19. Royal Nobody

tModLoader Custom Background

Making a background requires a seperate script: using Terraria; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace YourMmod.Backgrounds { public class CustomBackground : ModSurfaceBgStyle { public override bool ChooseBgStyle() { return !Main.gameMenu &&...
  20. Royal Nobody

A Beginner's Guide to Shaders

How exactly would I go about making a screen shader? I know you said its just conversions of what you wrote in the thread, but I don't exactly know what kind of conversions to make...
Back
Top Bottom