Search results for query: *

1. Royal Nobody

tModLoader NPCs With Benefits — A Stardew Valley Inspired Romance Mod

Have you ever played Stardew Valley? If not, the game has a very unique but simple relationship system in place. You gift items to NPCs, talk to them a lot, become their S/O, and then marry them. This simple mechanic of having an NPC by your side throughout the game is so simple but so loved by...
  2. Royal Nobody

tModLoader Retribution Mod

Retribution Mod Is a content mod for TModLoader 1.4 Wait! Please listen to what we have to say before you ignore this post! We know that content mods are generally frowned upon because of the amount that now exist on the platform. Because of this, we are trying our hardest to come up with new...
  3. Royal Nobody

tModLoader ARCHIVED

ARCHIVED
  4. Royal Nobody

tModLoader Custom Biome Music

Hello all, I was wondering how I would go about making my custom biome play custom music. Every tutorial I look up doesn't have an explanation, and instead just has broken code. if you could send me a working tutorial or just explain it here, that would help me greatly. Thanks!
  5. Royal Nobody

tModLoader Code to make minion target multiple targets?

I was just wondering if there is any way to make a minion shoot multiple enemy targets at once. :)
  6. Royal Nobody

tModLoader Minion stops shooting after a certain amount of time (help)

Hello, I have started work on a new minion (sentry) that floats in mid air and shoots at enemies. I have everything functional, except for the fact that the minion just stops shooting randomly after some time. Here is my code for the minion and weapon that shoots the minion: MINION: using...
  7. Royal Nobody

tModLoader Center Projectile onto Player (Help)

Hello all, I was working on a custom class for my mod. All I'm trying to do is have a circular projectile that deals damage when any enemy is standing inside of it. However, I cannot figure out how to center the Projectile's position onto the player's. When I try to set the projectile's position...
  8. Royal Nobody

tModLoader How to make an invasion?

I was wondering how I could make a custom invasion for my mod. I know there are some tutorials, but they are out of date and no longer work. Is there a recent tutorial I haven't found yet?
  9. Royal Nobody

tModLoader Terraria Retribution

redacted
  10. Royal Nobody

tModLoader How to make an enemy shoot a projectile?

I've been looking all over the place, and there's just no answer for it! I just need a simple line of code to make the enemy actually shoot, I already have custom AI behind this. When the player gets close to the boss, he gets faster, and will also shoot this projectile. Only the projectile part...
  11. Royal Nobody

tModLoader Adding modded items to naturally spawning chests?

Hello all, I was wondering how I add a custom accessory (Chocolate Bar) to one of the naturally spawning wooden chests. These chests are usually found in the forest biome above the surface and are searched by the player to give a head start on the game. The only way I found out, is through the...
Back
Top Bottom