Search results for query: *

1. Sad Onion

tModLoader AutoReforge mod

You're welcome if you will have any questions feel free to dm me on discord.
  2. Sad Onion

Yes I do plan to update it to 1.4. I will update it when tModloader 1.4 comes out of alpha. If you want to use this mod before I update it and you have some knowledge about modding you can fork repo from github and migrate it to 1.4 by yourself.
  3. Sad Onion

I'm afraid I can't if there is 0 modifiers listed in reforge goblin menu that means Mod of Redemption implemented prefix/items in somewhat unordinary way and I can't add support without source code and Mod of Redemption is not open source so there isn't much I can do.
  4. Sad Onion

There is link on the main post but here you go LINK
  5. Sad Onion

Oh man this new Calamity update really messed things up fixed in v1.6.2.1
  6. Sad Onion

Thanks for your report. Fixed in v1.6.1
  7. Sad Onion

Yes it does
  8. Sad Onion

Thanks if you like QOL mods you can check out my other mod Quick NPC Shops
  9. Sad Onion

Unfortunately i wasn't able to replicate this bug, but i made some improvements to feature that caused problems in the past check out ver 1.6 of AutoReforge and tell me if problem still occurs
  10. Sad Onion

This must be mod compatibility issue, please tell me what mods you have installed
  11. Sad Onion

tModLoader No More Dialogues mod

Yeah good idea... I dont know why i didnt do that at start , now it works as you desired in v2.0
  12. Sad Onion

Thanks for your report, fixed in v1.3
  13. Sad Onion

Quick way to acces your npc shop Vanilla Terraria: Click on npc -> Click on shop button -> Acces the shop Quick NPC Shops: Click on npc -> Acces the shop This mod makes your terraria expirience a little bit better npcs without shop works the same way: Click on npc -> Do something...
  14. Sad Onion

Yes, it supports reforge armor mod
  15. Sad Onion

Here: SadOnion/AutoReroll
  16. Sad Onion

Ok i fixed the problem with AlchemistNPC mod now it should work as intended. As you said the problem was with Charm of luck mechanics, thanks to you i found and fixed the problem in no time without this post i would have spend much more time finding what causes it.
  17. Sad Onion

Ok so as far as i know this bug occurs only when AlchemistNPC mod is installed, AlchemistNPC Lite works just fine, so for some reason AlchemistNPC breaks AutoReforge i don't know if it's my fault or AlechmistNPC creator. I will try to fix it but for now you will have to uninstall either...
  18. Sad Onion

Unfortunately i wasn't able to replicate this bug, maybe one of your mods is interfering with autoreforge
  19. Sad Onion

Yeah good idea i will try to implement it in my free time. EDIT: Now it is part of 1.5 update
  20. Sad Onion

Yeah like you said reforge machine from Box of Gadgets is far better. Blessed the creator of Box of Gadgets that the code is open source and on MIT license so i decided to remake AutoReforge in v1.4 auto reforge button will be replaced by reforge machine UI with some minor improvements.
Back
Top Bottom