Search results for query: *

1. Blitztein

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Is the latest version of TT2 compatible to use for 1.4.1.1? I want the tweaks to still be functional amidst the 1.4.1.2 ruckus so I just stuck with 1.4.1.1, but I also don't want to miss out on the newly-released tweaks
  2. Blitztein

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

There is no pre-made tweak that can do that for you, but you can write a plugin that changes attributes of certain projectiles (i.e. Damage). Just find the internal name of the projectile attack (Either look it up online or use a decompiler), then set a new value to the desired variable, in this...
  3. Blitztein

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

What part were you stuck? What were you implementing?
  4. Blitztein

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

I don't think TT2 is much to blame for the lag, the patcher only gets to work by changing stuff in the Terraria assembly (the internal code itself) at launch. When Terraria is launched, the patcher just sits there, doing nothing. I think Terraria is to blame here (or try looking it up in task...
  5. Blitztein

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

The given plugin tweaks the weapon's ability to get more modifiers than the vanilla version. Because of this, weapons with 0 knockback (ie. Life Drain) can now get knockback modifiers (However, since it's based on percentage, the given weapon will still receive 0 knockback), when before, weapons...
  6. Blitztein

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

The omnipatcher still works for that item, or for any other item that has that. It's just that the values are not shown (probably bc the items are hardcoded, but it [stat values] does change when permanently patched and scanned so maybe something like that). You can look in wiki for the stats...
  7. Blitztein

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

All armors are compatible with the omnipatcher as of my experience, so maybe a different problem? Whenever I see that error I pretty much accept that I won't be able to patch that item so it would be nice to get an explanation/solution
  8. Blitztein

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

If I'm correct, this is just a tricky bug, it could appear that you got softlocked just by inputting an item id, and it does happen on selected ones as well (phasesabers except blue, etc.) You can do 2 options to free yourself in that case. You could simply just press "save changes and close"...
  9. Blitztein

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Oh, I got confused with the "-.cs" suffix there, thinking it was a plugin that contained info about it Well at least I know what's the method name
  10. Blitztein

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Can't find it in the thread, can you link the post?
  11. Blitztein

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

@deltaone Where did you find the code for the npc shop items Edit: (general help) Also gonna need some tips/help on more complex gestures for inputReaders like holding a button (probably also other things like simultaneous inputs or double+ tapping but I don't have a plan for those things yet)
  12. Blitztein

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Both of them are possible with the plugin feature though
  13. Blitztein

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Also,
  14. Blitztein

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Hey could you make where the params would go like "item1, item1stack, item2, item2stack . . ." So it would accommodate for recipes with ingredients more than just 1? This is pretty much an optimization update with no additional features so there's no need to rush it if you don't feel like it...
  15. Blitztein

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

I mean, if you don't have anything else bothering you to do so, then I don't see why not
  16. Blitztein

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

I'm only going to elaborate for the first suggestion (the comment-thing) since I think it's a lot more probable than the others. To summarize, there's going to be an option in the plugin setup/wizard to optionally include comments upon the plugin's creation, so that plugin authors won't have to...
  17. Blitztein

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

I think the code for AddReverse() isn't yet complete; the current one will cause an error, and will be skipped by the patcher. If you still want to use it, you could remove the function itself, if you're not using it that is
  18. Blitztein

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Now I'm starting to see this plugin as feature-worthy on the upcoming unofficial plugin hub. Also, I don't quite understand the AddReverse function even with the doc's explanation. Can someone elaborate?
  19. Blitztein

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Just a quick suggestion, could you add a feature/function that would be able to remove an existing recipe (it would probably go like RemoveRecipe(int itemId);)? I hope I could make this myself, but I'm not-so-good at removing or replacing the existing bodies of a class.
  20. Blitztein

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Ah, ok. For my case though it was iron pickaxes and broadswords, looked kind of similar to that so I've linked it. @TiberiumFusion I have some suggestions regarding the plugin: - Adding a checkbox to include stuff like unneeded comments would be helpful so we don't have to remove those...
Back
Top Bottom