Search results for query: *

1. Div101

NPCs & Enemies The Gelatin Ruballoon - A Windy Day Alternate to King Slime

Ok, this is an amazing idea. An idea for a drop: it could drop the rubaloon in expert mode, which is like the shiny red balloon, but it is twice as strong. Also, there should be more balloons. King Slime is heavy, and needs many balloons the keep him afloat!
  2. Div101

NPCs & Enemies Lizahrd Mimic

It should have unique weapons, and be harder to defeat because at that point you can defeat biome mimics in a few shots.
  3. Div101

Edit The Quote

OwO what’s this?
  4. Div101

Edit The Quote

All odd numbers need attention. #oddawareness
  5. Div101

Edit The Quote

How did you know?
  6. Div101

Edit The Quote

You should probably do some thinking then about why you don’t like to think.
  7. Div101

Edit The Quote

Neither does your grammar.
  8. Div101

Humorous Funny gaming stories and screenshots

I was playing terraria, when i made a new world to get lizhard traps. I had gone THE EXACT OPPOSITE DIRECTION OF THE JUNGLE, and a random Queen Bee Spawned for no reason.
  9. Div101

Story The Tale of Terrarians

Pretty good, except WHO IS STEVE?
  10. Div101

Items Lunar Fragment Potions

These are basically buff potions that are crafted with the lunar fragments and regular herbs + fish. Solar Potion Crafted With 3 Solar Fragments, Fireblossom, and Flarefin Koi 20% increased melee damage 15% Increased critical strike chance 50% increased melee size 5 minute duration Vortex...
  11. Div101

Items The Time Blade

Maybe a new time caster, which sends out the shockwaves to stun you.
  12. Div101

Items The Time Blade

You’re right. An accessory would be cool. Maybe the time stone is the accessory, and does not freeze bosses.
  13. Div101

Items The Time Blade

The time blade is a weapon I've had in my head for a while. Now I can write it down! :happy: The Time Blade 75 melee damage Crafted with 20 Chlorophyte Bars and a Time Stone (More on that later) Right Click to release a time shockwave, which would look like the shockwave after a pillar loses...
  14. Div101

Sprites Lunar Accessories - You KNOW you want them!

Like the ideas and the sprites, but it’s a bit underpowered...
  15. Div101

Blocks & Decoration Missing bricks!

Sorry, I didn’t know
  16. Div101

Items Combine the frog legs with something.

Also the lava waders.
  17. Div101

Blocks & Decoration Missing bricks!

There are many ore blocks that are unimplemented. Those include: -Iron/Lead -Hallowed For the Hallowed block, I was thinking that the mech. Bosses drop ores instead of bars, but more ores.
  18. Div101

Resolved 100% Corrupt?

Thanks!
  19. Div101

Resolved 100% Corrupt?

What does the dryad say if the world is 100% corrupt/hallowed?
Back
Top Bottom