Search results for query: *

• Users: Div101
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Div101

Items Lunar Fragment Potions

These are basically buff potions that are crafted with the lunar fragments and regular herbs + fish. Solar Potion Crafted With 3 Solar Fragments, Fireblossom, and Flarefin Koi 20% increased melee damage 15% Increased critical strike chance 50% increased melee size 5 minute duration Vortex...
  2. Div101

Items The Time Blade

The time blade is a weapon I've had in my head for a while. Now I can write it down! :happy: The Time Blade 75 melee damage Crafted with 20 Chlorophyte Bars and a Time Stone (More on that later) Right Click to release a time shockwave, which would look like the shockwave after a pillar loses...
  3. Div101

Blocks & Decoration Missing bricks!

There are many ore blocks that are unimplemented. Those include: -Iron/Lead -Hallowed For the Hallowed block, I was thinking that the mech. Bosses drop ores instead of bars, but more ores.
  4. Div101

Resolved 100% Corrupt?

What does the dryad say if the world is 100% corrupt/hallowed?
  5. Div101

Game Mechanics Portal Gun Changes

First of all, portals should not go away if you get too far away. This would solve many portal problems. Second, portals should be able to transport liquids/items/enemies. This would prove quick transport for them. Lastly, you should be able to change portal color whenever, not just in...
  6. Div101

Poll: What is your favorite class?

Info Gathering.
  7. Div101

Items Endless Wire Box

There is an Endless quiver, and an endless musket pouch, so... why shouldn’t we have an Endless Wire Box crafted with 3996 Wire?
  8. Div101

NPCs & Enemies Option for Mechanical Brain boss for crimson worlds?

Maybe, instead of fighting the destroyer, you can fight a Mechanical Brain instead. The destroyer would be in only corruption worlds and the mech. brain would be only in crimson worlds.
  9. Div101

Other Armor on Target Dummies

You should be able to put armor on Target dummies. This would be a GREAT way to test defense mechanics, set bonuses, etc.
  10. Div101

NPCs & Enemies Ninja NPC

There should be a Ninja NPC for after you defeat King Slime. He will sell you throwing-related items, and the stuff dropped from Bone Lee after plantera. I think this is a NPC that everyone would like to see in 1.4.
Back
Top Bottom