Search results for query: *

1. Kirisameme

Official The Ultimate Guide To Content Creation And Use For The Terraria Workshop

I thought the game could only read resource packs as zips but seems like it can also read folders, didn't know that thanks for the help Leinfors!!
  2. Kirisameme

Official The Ultimate Guide To Content Creation And Use For The Terraria Workshop

But how i upload an unzipped music resource pack then? the game only shows the resource pack as zip
  3. Kirisameme

"Zipped Resource Packs cannot be published to the workshop!" what do i do???
  4. Kirisameme

Wavebank Touhou Music In Terraria (1.4)

hey, that program, XACT3, where can i get it and how can i make my own wavebank? is there any thread that explains how?
  5. Kirisameme

tModLoader Calamity Mod

it would be a little bit op if an armor made with early prehardmode materials would negate fall damage that's why
  6. Kirisameme

tModLoader Calamity Mod

it's an early prehardmode armor don't expect it to be that good if you want something to negate fall damage there's a pocion named calcium potion that can be made with ancient bone dust, material dropped by skeletons underground
  7. Kirisameme

Texture Pack Slim Terrarians & Monster Girls

does this mod affect every npc? even males?
  8. Kirisameme

Wavebank Touhou WaveBank 1.4 (uwu)

If you are going to change empress of light theme i think something like love coloured master spark would fit i'm looking for a theme for queen slime , do you have any theme in mind so i can look a remix of it? what song did you use for underground jungle? i listened the slime rain theme and i...
  9. Kirisameme

also this one ----> fits more underground desert in my opinion
  10. Kirisameme

here's the dungeon track, it wasn't deleted i just found it today --->
  11. Kirisameme

thank you very much for updating this wave bank all songs fit really well!! i really liked underground dessert, windy day and storm! except for: -underground and night jungle, they feel too intense -empress of light doesn't fit too much, something like love coloured master spark or the girl's...
  12. Kirisameme

Wavebank Touhou Wave Bank In Terraria (If Terraria Had Music Of Touhou)

is this wave bank getting any 1.4 update?
  13. Kirisameme

Got a cool vanity character? See it used in the State of the Game Banner!

im actually using calamity mod and that's an expert world that explains why i have 7 slots , plus a wingslot mod i don't know if using a mod to add an extra slot for vanity would count as cheat but it's not mentioned in the rules however, all my vanity items are from vainilla terraria , same...
Back
Top Bottom