Search results for query: *

1. D

Xbox One Can’t open chests, piggy bank, etc! Please help!!

Ever since the update, I cannot reliably interact with chests or piggy banks. I have to press the interact button many, many times, and usually the second it opens it instantly closes again. This makes playing the game essentially impossible. How do I fix this? Please help!
  2. D

Xbox One Splitscreen on 1.4 - no more shared map?

Thanks for the reply. The lost map progress is a bummer (and it’s on every world, we’ve tested all 11 of ours). But we can rediscover, however inconvenient it is. The removal of shared maps, however is a huge issue. It will basically make the game much, much more difficult for cooperative play...
  3. D

Any way to get confirmation on this? Is it a bug? By design? Is there an option to enable it again?
  4. D

Our old words all now have black, undiscovered maps. We’ve spent literal months uncovering entire worlds and now they’re blank again. Also, when playing in splitscreen, we can no longer see areas on the map that the other player uncovered. We’ve always had a shared map, which is a critical...
  5. D

The problem is even worse! All of our previous worlds have completely black undiscovered maps! Even ones that we spent months uncovering to nearly 100% discovered! How do we get our map data back?! 1.4 has completely broken maps now. We can no longer play together and share a map, and all of...
  6. D

Xbox One 1.4 - How to hide/remove the giant pickaxe image next to the cursor

How do we hide the giant pickax image that’s always showing next to the cursor when a pickax is being held? It’s very distracting and makes it hard to see exactly which block you’re hitting. Thanks!
  7. D

So this is how it’s going to be now? That’s a huge regression from every previous version of Terraria on console. One of our main goals is to uncover the entire map together, working on opposite sides. And also we often need to get to each other, tracing the path the other person made. Not...
  8. D

This is a major, major issue. My wife and have logged thousands of hours on this game. We’ve been so excited to check out the update. We made a new world and are starting a new playthrough, but whatever she explores isn’t shown on my map! And same with what I explore, it’s not on her map. How do...
  9. D

Switch Major Splitscreen issue with Damage

I will test this. As of right now we only have one and I’m wearing it. Will craft another and report back.
  10. D

Switch Major Splitscreen issue with Damage

First of all, thank you guys for releasing the Switch coop update. It’s running great, and all of the lagging I was experiencing earlier this year in single player is gone, even in splitscreen. You guys have done a great job on performance. That being said, I’m running into a game breaking bug...
  11. D

Parity at last! Terraria 1.3.5 Launches Today on Xbox One and PlayStation 4!

So no info about the splitscreen sound bug?? I’d love a reply. I’ve been reporting it and asking for literally months and never get a reply. Not one. Plenty of other messages getting responded to. Something would be nice... I’ve bought at least ten copies of terraria on multiple platforms and...
  12. D

Parity at last! Terraria 1.3.5 Launches Today on Xbox One and PlayStation 4!

Does this update finally fix the issue where player one doesn’t have sound in two player split screen? Or the grand design not working at all for player two? I was very disappointed that these issues weren’t mentioned in the release notes.
  13. D

Xbox One Seriously, when are we getting a bug fix update?

Splitscreen is a mess. No sound for player one. Constant lag and freezing with sandstorms. Sandstorms also aren’t “rare”, they happen near constantly. The Grand Design is completely broken for player two. Pumpkin Moon wave 13+ completely freezes. These bugs have been going on for months now. We...
  14. D

PS4 Split screen lag. Split screen sound problems.

I feel you. I waited years for the game to come out on Switch. Bought it instantly when it did. Specifically because it said it supported splitscreen local coop. And then it didn’t. I still feel extremely mad and cheated about that. Total false advertising. What a con.
  15. D

PS4 Split screen lag. Split screen sound problems.

I’m having the exact same issues in Xbox One. Terrible lag in split screen during sandstorms and mob events. And no sound for player one. Has been going on since November. Extremely annoying and very frustrating that we STILL don’t have a fix. Come on guys...
  16. D

Terraria State of the Game: February 2020

Any word on if 1.3.5 for Xbox/PS4 will fix the no sound for player one in splitscreen issue? Honestly this is insane how long it’s been a problem. It’s game breaking. Extra points for fixing sandstorms constantly spawning and the game crashing or freezing during sandstorms in splitscreen one...
  17. D

What is the absolute bane of your existence in Terraria?

The sound bug in splitscreen in coop. Player one has no sound. Still. And no word on if this will ever even be fixed. Makes the game pretty much unplayable. Going on three months now. Sigh.
  18. D

Xbox One Pumpkin Moon lag - unplayable after wave 13

I mean we got to wave 15 and completed it and got all the drops we wanted. So that’s good. But it makes me nervous to even try the Frost Moon lol I wonder if it’s splitscreen causing the issue. I’ll try a solo pumpkin moon tomorrow just to see what happens.
  19. D

Bought on the digital store and installed on the hard drive. No disc. Even lags in an Xbox One S with an SSD upgrade so it’s definitely not the drive.
  20. D

Is anyone else having this issue? Is it seriously just me? We’ve tried on three different Xboxes and TVs. It’s not the tv or Xbox. Seriously this is so infuriating. Got to wave 15 at about 11pm and from then on until 4:30am the game was just frozen. Would wake up for a few seconds, lock up for...
Back
Top Bottom