Search results for query: *

1. Lord of Chaos

Other Art Aiflynn's Sprites and Vanity Sets

Ok heres a toughie: Nepgear from Hyperdimension Neptunia
  2. Lord of Chaos

Other Art Aiflynn's Sprites and Vanity Sets

Is this open for more requests? I'm looking for someone good at this kinda stuff cause i'm having trouble creating a set of a certain character.
  3. Lord of Chaos

Thanks, m8. ᕙ(▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿) ᕗ

Thanks, m8. ᕙ(▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿) ᕗ
  4. Lord of Chaos

tAPI -=-The Crossover Pack-=-

May I suggest that you add a Crowbar from Half-Life?
  5. Lord of Chaos

Tool Terraria Portable (GOG.COM ONLY)

Awesome, will try later. Also, I think Terraria is copyright of Re-Logic, not Redigit BTW. (redigit is just a person vs. Re-Logic as a whole)
  6. Lord of Chaos

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

Is it just me or are presents not droping in tAPI? (or is RNGesus trolling me?)
  7. Lord of Chaos

tAPI Shockah's tweak mods

I looked it over and not sure what it means? I have been getting this weird crash so much lately.
  8. Lord of Chaos

tAPI Mod Creation Tools

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at PoroCYon.ICM.Controls.ModFilter`1..ctor(TAPI.ModBase base) at PoroCYon.ICM.Controls.ItemFilter..ctor(TAPI.ModBase base) at PoroCYon.ICM.Menus.ItemUI.Init() at...
  9. Lord of Chaos

tAPI Ingame Cheat Menu

Wat? System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void PoroCYon.MCT.World.set_ForceChristmas(Boolean)'. at PoroCYon.ICM.Menus.WorldUI.<Init>b__18(PoroCYon.MCT.UI.Interface.Controls.Control c) at PoroCYon.MCT.UI.Interface.Controls.Control.Update() in...
  10. Lord of Chaos

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

This happens to me too often, your'e perfectly fine. Here's how to fix it: 1. Go to C:\Users\xxx\Documents\My Games\Terraria\tAPI\Players 2. You should see a file with your player's name on it with .plr.bak on the end. 3. Create a copy of this file and rename the copy from...
  11. Lord of Chaos

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Is there a chance there will be an item that stops the invisibility but keeps the stat changes? i just really want to see my character every once and a while.
  12. Lord of Chaos

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Does anyone here know why almost all the dropbox links for downloading the mod are considered malicious by Chrome?
  13. Lord of Chaos

Mobile Underworld Structures

I definitely would, but just I have no ideas of what to build.
Back
Top Bottom