Search results for query: *

1. Frosty Toast

Issue with projectiles

Can't believe I didn't think about that. Thanks :D
  2. Frosty Toast

Issue with projectiles

I've been working on learning some of the basics for coding in mods, and I have successfully been able to spawn a projectile and have it do damage. However, this projectile does not move or shoot when I swing the sword; it merely sits stationary. Any insights on things on things I can add or...
  3. Frosty Toast

~22 hours to Journey's End! HYPEEEEEEE

~22 hours to Journey's End! HYPEEEEEEE
  4. Frosty Toast

I absolutely LOVE your building videos!!! Keep doing what you're doing man :D

I absolutely LOVE your building videos!!! Keep doing what you're doing man :D
  5. Frosty Toast

Thanks for the follow :3

Thanks for the follow :3
  6. Frosty Toast

Cool - thanks! I'll look into it :)

Cool - thanks! I'll look into it :)
  7. Frosty Toast

To any mod composers out there - what softwares/programs do y'all use? I'm starting composition...

To any mod composers out there - what softwares/programs do y'all use? I'm starting composition work but I need a dedicated software.
  8. Frosty Toast

Music Sharing My Music and Sound FX - Over 900 Tracks

Very cool soundtracks, I like them a lot :dryadhappy::happy:
  9. Frosty Toast

Thanks for getting back to me! And I'll be waiting if you ever DO need writers :) Also, lol to...

Thanks for getting back to me! And I'll be waiting if you ever DO need writers :) Also, lol to the PMs. I'll contact you on discord should the need arise again (if I can find it) Thanks again!
  10. Frosty Toast

Actually, are you able to receive PM's or was my computer being weird? I'll try again, just to test.

Actually, are you able to receive PM's or was my computer being weird? I'll try again, just to test.
  11. Frosty Toast

Thank you so much! :D

Thank you so much! :D
  12. Frosty Toast

Already loving this forum :)

Already loving this forum :)
  13. Frosty Toast

Heya Mr. Pigeon! My good sir, your mod has me quite intrigued. (Rise of Ages) Would you be...

Heya Mr. Pigeon! My good sir, your mod has me quite intrigued. (Rise of Ages) Would you be willing to explain to me briefly what the lore looks like and whether or not you'd like someone else to help write it? I'd like to possibly assist with it, but as for its structure and the ways it will be...
  14. Frosty Toast

tModLoader Rise of Ages - Backwoods and Druids

I just saw this mod and it is the mod I'm most excited for!!!! I'm a novice programmer and spriter when it comes to mods, I'd like to try to get better so that the mods I make can be to this quality :) Of course, also to assist projects like this since I would absolutely love to be on a team...
  15. Frosty Toast

Thanks! Don't worry, I don't intend to. This should help a lot though! :)

Thanks! Don't worry, I don't intend to. This should help a lot though! :)
  16. Frosty Toast

Thank you! Could you possibly provide me with a link? Or is it a stickied thread?

Thank you! Could you possibly provide me with a link? Or is it a stickied thread?
  17. Frosty Toast

I've got a LOT of questions about modding, but I will ask them all in due time. For now I'm...

I've got a LOT of questions about modding, but I will ask them all in due time. For now I'm still coming to terms with the basics of spriting and C# :rolleyes::D
  18. Frosty Toast

Happy (late) birthday!!! :D Hope it was a special day :)

Happy (late) birthday!!! :D Hope it was a special day :)
  19. Frosty Toast

Thank yuuuu! I'm glad to be here :D

Thank yuuuu! I'm glad to be here :D
  20. Frosty Toast

Hey, Dokuro. I have a quick question for you: what software/program do you use to compose your...

Hey, Dokuro. I have a quick question for you: what software/program do you use to compose your Calamity OST?
Back
Top Bottom